! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

SPIRIT VS SOFTWARE - Page 1/23

Subject: SPIRIT VS SOFTWARE
Replies: 159 Views: 14296
> »
bingwa 2.02.10 - 05:56am
man made a machine gave it software and became a computer. genesis 1:7 and the LORD GOD formed man of the dust....n breathed the breath of life.... n became a living soul. if we the livin soul make a computer. then we also GOD made. GOD gave us his breath call it GODS spirit ya GODS software when the computer software gets corrupted it dies. humans dies too. thus software=spirit * +

jackeron 2.02.10 - 08:01am
When did you go 4 a mental virus check up? * +

gtr1 2.02.10 - 08:07am
I dunno if software=spirit but we r just machines and th end of th day. Very advanced machines but stil machines. Far more advanced than any computer made so far so i wont go as far as comparing man to God. * +

maxum 2.02.10 - 09:28am
I like the idea of science and spirit mingling. Science needs to recognise the single most, potent element of human existance- SOAD. * +

phallica 2.02.10 - 10:58am
I'm sure the lines will become blurred at some point; not in a crude, cyberpunk sense. Nanotechnological devices that augment our entire body and thinking process. If it was capable, even serving a function similar to mitochondrian operation within the body? But I'm getting ahead of myself. No eternal humachines just yet. * +

acts238 2.02.10 - 11:05am
nice concept just like GOD gives us life by HIS spirit we give computers thiers thru programming * +

acts238 2.02.10 - 11:58am
the only big difference computers dont have free will * +

rozelyn 2.02.10 - 12:45pm
I think the spirit is the electricity running thru the wires.. * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-23
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page