! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Umm Kulthum (ra) - Page 1/19

Subject: Umm Kulthum (ra)
Replies: 130 Views: 8258
> »
salam05 31.12.09 - 04:36am
the daughter of Ali bin Abu Talib, the fourth caliph and the first infallible Imam of shi'a * +

salam05 31.12.09 - 04:38am
salam05 30.12.09 - 12:45pm Well, either daughter of Fatima (R.A.) or not, being daughter of Ali (R.A.) is sufficient to destroy shi'ism. How could an infallible married his lil daughter to a blatant Kaffir!! Meanin infallible did mistakes. Hences infallibility goes in water. Either accept Umar (R.A.) as believer or accept that Ali (R.A.) did sin. This is Hw it work against shia. N that is why they r workin hard to deny this fact since last few hundred years.lol * +

salam05 31.12.09 - 04:39am
* actually not all but some selectiv clowns. most of the major shia scholars believed it to be true * +

salam05 31.12.09 - 04:43am
Question: if Ali (s) was against Omar he would not have let his daughter marry Omars SonIs the aboveTRUE? - ANSWER: As to the issue of marriage I believe it is also wrong. But if anyone wants to use this kind of events against more basic idea he must know that first of all it was Omar himself who married Ali and Fatemeh' (AS) daughter, Ume Kulsum. Secondly When Omar asked Imam's (AS) permission to marry her, Imam (AS) refused and said she is too young for marrying him. Omar swore wa Allah-e * +

salam05 31.12.09 - 04:46am
...Omar swore ''wa Allah-e I do not seek her for what you may think, I seek her because I heard the holy prophet (SA) saying 'get closer to me by being close to my family. I want to be closer to him by marrying his granddaughter.'' Whatever his true intentions were - perhaps a political gesture for the chilly political climate of the time when everybody knew that Ali (AS) did not let them to be present in the Salah to Fatemeh's (SA) body and her burial, or making confusion among the * +

salam05 31.12.09 - 04:47am
...public and generation to come, or perhaps a call of conscience of guilt for what he has done to Fatemeh (SA)- Imam (AS) must have had good reasons for agreeing to the marriage. * +

salam05 31.12.09 - 04:48am
http://www.al-islam.org/Organizations/Aalimnetwork/msg00166.html * +

salam05 31.12.09 - 04:49am
QUESTION: I read in the Shia Encyclopedia that Omar did not marry Ume Kulsum. Now here a Learned Aalim is giving a different Answer. Now I am confused what is right and wrong. Could someone further elaborate this? * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-19
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search