! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

THE AD-DAJJAL - Page 1/15

Subject: THE AD-DAJJAL
Replies: 100 Views: 4516
> »
jlh1182 29.07.09 - 06:36pm
Add any info on the antichrist from any religion. Its open to all comments. * +

jlh1182 29.07.09 - 06:41pm
The dajjal cannot enter medina hadith.. Ad-dajjal will come and encamp at a place close to medina and then medina will shake thrice, where upon every kafir (disbeliever) and hypocrite will go out (of medina) towards him. * +

jlh1182 29.07.09 - 06:47pm
Allahs apostle stood up amongst the people then praised and glorified allah as he deserved and then he mentioned ad-dajjal saying; I warn you of him, and there was no prophet but warned his followers of him; but i will tell you something about him which no other prophet has told his followers, ad-dajjal is one eyed where as allah is not. * +

jlh1182 29.07.09 - 06:53pm
Allahs apostle said the hour will not be established until: 1, two big groups fight each other where upon there will be great casualties on both sides and they will be following one and the same religious doctrine.. 2, about 30 dajjal (liars) appear, and each one of them will claim that he is allahs apostle... * +

jlh1182 29.07.09 - 07:02pm
3, religous knowledge is taken away (by death of religous schollars).. 4, earthquakes will increase in number.. 5, time will pass quickly.. 6, afflictions will apear.. 7, al-harj (ie killing) will increase.. 8, wealth to be in abundance- so that a wealthy person will worry lest nobody should accept his zakat (?) and whenever he will present it to sum1, that person (its presented to) will say... * +

jlh1182 29.07.09 - 07:03pm
I am not in need of it. * +

jlh1182 29.07.09 - 07:07pm
9, the people compete with one another in construction of high buildings.. 10, man when passing by a grave of sum1 and say would that i were in his place.. 11, and until the sun rises from the west. * +

jlh1182 29.07.09 - 07:14pm
So when the sun will rise and the people will see it (from the west) they will all believe (embrace islam) but that will be the time when; (as allah said) No good it will do to a soul to believe then, if he believed not before, nor earned good (by rightouse deeds) through his faith.. And the hour will be established while 2 men spreading a garment in front of them but they will not be able to... * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-15
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search