! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Shia and Qur'an - Page 1/13

Subject: Shia and Qur'an
Replies: 90 Views: 7545
> »
salam05 27.03.09 - 02:46am
Bismillah.. This specially for Junaidi who asked me to show where shia books say that Qur'an has been altered... Anyone wants to see the scanned pages of qoutes just inbox me i'll guide u to it or the link to the books... InshaAllah. * +

salam05 27.03.09 - 02:48am
Lets start first with the teacher of Kulayni (the author of Al-Kafi). Ali bin Ibrahim Al-Qummi in his ''Tafsir''(1/5): ''Therefore part of the Qur'an is an abrogator and abrogated, part of it is clear (Muhkam) and part is ambiguous (Mutashabih), part is in the general context, and the part is particulized, part of it is severed and part of it is connected, part of it is letter in a place of... * +

salam05 27.03.09 - 02:50am
..in a place of another, AND PART OF IT IS CONTRARY TO THE MANNER REVEALED BY ALLAH.'' * +

salam05 27.03.09 - 02:52am
He continues(1/10): ''And among those WHICH ARE CONTRARY TO THE MANNER REVEALED BY ALLAH, is the verse ''You are the best of the nations raised up for (the benefit of) men; you enjoy what is right and forbid the wrong and believe in Allah''. Abu Abdullah (a.s.) said to (a man) who read this verse: ''The best of nations? Which killed Ameerul Mu'mineen, and Hasan and Husain bin Ali (a.s.)?'' Someone asked him: ''How it's revealed, O son of the Prophet?'' He replied: ... * +

salam05 27.03.09 - 02:53am
...He replied: ''You are the best of the Imams raised up for the (benefit of) men.'' * +

salam05 27.03.09 - 02:53am
...Do you not see, how Allah praise them in verse? ''you enjoin what is right and forbid the wrong and believ in Allah''?*** * +

salam05 27.03.09 - 02:57am
And the same situation, when in presence of Abu Abdullah, someone was reading: ''And they who say: O our Lord! Grant us in our wives and our offspring the joy of our eyes, and make us guides to those who guard (against evil)''. AND ABU ABDULLAH said: ''And they asked Allah Sublime, to gave them Imams from God fearing''. * +

salam05 27.03.09 - 03:02am
And it was said to him: ''How its revealed O son of Prophet?'' He replied: ''And they who say: O our Lord! Grant us in our wives and our offsprings the joy of our eyes, and give us Imams from God-fearing.''*** * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-13
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search