! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Bible Scriptures - Page 211/212

Subject: Bible Scriptures
« <> »
trunking 24.02.24 - 10:01am
Romans 12:3
King James Version
3 For I say, through the grace given unto me, to every man that is among you, not to think of himself more highly than he ought to think; but to think soberly, according as God hath dealt to every man the measure of faith. * +

trunking 24.02.24 - 10:02am
Ephesians 2:8-9
King James Version
8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:

9 Not of works, lest any man should boast. * +

trunking 24.02.24 - 10:03am
1 John 4:17
King James Version
17 Herein is our love made perfect, that we may have boldness in the day of judgment: because as he is, so are we in this world. * +

trunking 24.02.24 - 10:04am
John 1:16
King James Version
16 And of his fulness have all we received, and grace for grace. * +

trunking 29.02.24 - 09:10pm
2 Corinthians 1:20
New King James Version
20 For all the promises of God in Him are Yes, and in Him Amen, to the glory of God through us. * +

trunking 29.02.24 - 09:16pm
Daniel 9:22-23
NIV
22 He instructed me and said to me, Daniel, I have now come to give you insight and understanding. 23 As soon as you began to pray, a word went out, which I have come to tell you, for you are highly esteemed. Therefore, consider the word and understand the vision:

God answers prayers immediately. It's Satan that hinders prayer. Steer clear of him. * +

schetr 20.04.24 - 03:29am
John 19:19-22 And Pilate wrote a title, and put it on the cross. And the writing was, JESUS OF NAZARETH THE KING OF THE JEWS. This title then read many of the Jews: for the place where Jesus was crucified was nigh to the city: and it was written in Hebrew, and Greek, and Latin. Then said the chief priests of the Jews to Pilate, Write not, The King of the Jews; but that he said, I am King of the Jews. Pilate answered, What I have written I have written. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-212
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index