! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Bible Scriptures - Page 189/212

Subject: Bible Scriptures
« <> »
schetr 8.01.21 - 01:41am
1chronicles 4:10
And Jabez called on the God of Israel, saying, Oh that thou wouldest bless me indeed, and enlarge my border, and that thy hand might be with me, and that thou wouldest keep me from evil, that it be not to my sorrow! And God granted him that which he requested. * +

schetr 23.01.21 - 12:44am
John21:21-22 'Peter .... saith to Jesus, Lord, and what shall this man do?Jesus saith ...., If I will that he tarry till I come, what is that to thee? follow thou me.' * +

trunking 18.02.21 - 11:33pm
1 John 3:15
Anyone who hates a brother or sister is a murderer, and you know that no murderer has eternal life residing in him. * +

trunking 18.02.21 - 11:37pm
1 John 4
Verses:
And so we know and rely on the love God has for us. God is love. Whoever lives in love lives in God, and God in him.
In this way, love is made complete among us so that we will have confidence on the day of judgment, because in this world we are like him.
There is no fear in love. But perfect love drives out fear, because fear has to do with punishment. The one who fears is not made perfect in love.
We love because he first loved us.
If anyone says, I love God, yet hates his brother, he is a liar. For anyone who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, whom he has not seen.
And he has given us this command: Whoever loves God must also love his brother. * +

schetr 28.03.21 - 07:30pm
psalms32:2 ' Blessed is the man unto whom the Lord imputeth not iniquity, and in whose spirit there is no guile.' * +

schetr 11.04.21 - 07:46pm
Rev 11:17. '....We give thee thanks, O Lord God Almighty, which art, and wast, and art to come....' * +

pieterpj 12.04.21 - 02:21pm
Romans 5:8, CSB: But God proves his own love for us in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-212
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index