! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Bible Scriptures - Page 187/211

Subject: Bible Scriptures
« <> »
schetr 28.08.20 - 05:00pm
Rev 6:15 ....the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains * +

schetr 28.08.20 - 05:04pm
Rev 6:16 And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb. * +

schetr 9.09.20 - 11:05pm
Revelation 9 (KJV)
6. And in those days shall men seek death, and shall not find it; and shall desire to die, and death shall flee from them.
* +

jamesbeek 19.09.20 - 12:25pm
And whoeve does not bear his cross and come after me can not be my disciple Luke 14 :27 * +

schetr 29.09.20 - 12:19am
Matthew19:29' And every one that hath forsaken houses, or brethren, or sisters, or father, or mother, or wife, or children, or lands, for my name's sake, shall receive an hundredfold, and shall inherit everlasting life.' * +

ufohunter 14.10.20 - 10:22pm
Matthew 10:33
But whoever denies Me before men, him I will also deny before My Father who is in heaven

So it's for the best of an individual who refuses to believe in the Gospel to rather keep it to him/herself than 'brag' about being a nonbeliever to others. (Meaning of this verse)
Applies to other religions too. Mutual respect and understanding is the way forward good.gif * +

schetr 18.10.20 - 10:02pm
Rev 19:1-2
1. ' And after these things I heard a great voice of much people in heaven, saying, Alleluia; Salvation, and glory, and honour, and power, unto the Lord our God:'
2. ' For true and righteous are his judgments....' * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-211
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum