! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Bible Scriptures - Page 176/211

Subject: Bible Scriptures
« <> »
schetr 19.04.19 - 01:53am
Matthew 19:4'And he answered and said unto them, Have ye not read, that he which made them at the beginning made them male and female..' * +

schetr 27.04.19 - 01:18pm
1 Chronicles 29:11Thine, O LORD is the greatness, and the power, and the glory, and the victory, and the majesty: for all that is in the heaven and in the earth is thine.... * +

phallica 1.05.19 - 09:51pm
Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth for thy possession.

Thou shalt break them with a rod of iron, thou shalt dash them in pieces like a potter's vessel.

Be wise now therefore, O ye kings, be instructed, ye judges of the earth.

Serve the Lord with fear, and rejoice with trembling.

Kiss the Son, lest he be angry, and ye perish from the way, when his wrath is kindled but a little.

Blessed are all they that put their trust in him. * +

0gypsy0 1.05.19 - 11:05pm

@ 0gypsy0 - 15.05.18 - 03:50am
Isaiah 16:11
Wherefore my bowels shall sound like an harp for Moab, and mine inward parts for Kirharesh.

Big Amens * +

schetr 26.05.19 - 12:35am
Acts 14:22 '.... we must through much tribulation enter into the kingdom of God.' * +

schetr 26.05.19 - 01:48am
John 15:20 '.... The servant is not greater than his lord. If they have persecuted me, they will also persecute you; if they have kept my saying, they will keep yours also.' * +

schetr 31.05.19 - 11:45am
Revelation 4 10. The four and twenty elders fall down before him that sat on the throne, and worship him that liveth for ever and ever, and cast their crowns before the throne, saying,11. Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour and power: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-211
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index