! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Bible Scriptures - Page 170/212

Subject: Bible Scriptures
« <> »
schetr 25.06.18 - 05:51pm
1 JOHN 2:17 ' And the world passeth away, and the l*st thereof: but he that doeth the will of GOD abideth forever' * +

schetr 26.06.18 - 06:57pm
ISAIAH 52:7 ' How beautiful upon the mountains are the feet of him that bringeth good tidings..' * +

schetr 27.06.18 - 08:49am

Malachi 3:10-11
Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be meat in mine house, and prove me now herewith, saith the LORD of hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it.

And I will rebuke the devourer for your sakes, and he shall not destroy the fruits of your ground; neither shall your vine cast her fruit before the time in the field, saith the LORD of hosts * +

schetr 1.07.18 - 01:34am
And it came to pass on a certain day, as he was teaching, that there were Pharisees and doctors of the law sitting by, which were come out of every town of Galilee, and Judaea, and Jerusalem: and the power of the Lord was present to heal them. (Luke 5:17). * +

schetr 5.07.18 - 06:35am
Nehemiah, 8:10

' Then he said unto them, Go your way, eat the fat, and drink the sweet, and send portions unto them for whom nothing is prepared: for this day is holy unto our LORD: neither be ye sorry; for the joy of the LORD is your strength'.
* +

jengbutireng 13.07.18 - 12:39pm
QUL HUWALLAHU AHAD, ALLAHUSHOMAD. LAM YALID WALAM YUULAD, WALAM YAKUN LAHU KUFUWAN AHAD * +

schetr 28.07.18 - 12:40am
1 Corinthians 6:20 ' For ye are bought with a price, therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which sre God's ' * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-212
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index