! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Bible Scriptures - Page 165/212

Subject: Bible Scriptures
« <> »
schetr 27.01.18 - 03:24pm
Luke 3:21-22 Now when all the people were baptized, it came to pass, that Jesus also being baptized, and praying, the heaven was opened, And the Holy Ghost descended in a bodily shape like a dove upon him, and a voice came from heaven, which said, Thou art my beloved Son; in thee I am well pleased. * +

0gypsy0 27.01.18 - 08:06pm
Proverbs 27:14 '' If a man loudly blesses his neighbour early in the morning, it will be taken as a curse.'' * +

0gypsy0 27.01.18 - 08:07pm
Zechariah 6:7 '' When the powerful horses went out, they were straining to go throughout the earth. And he said, Go throughout the earth! So they went throughout the earth.'' * +

0gypsy0 27.01.18 - 08:08pm
Deuteronomy 14:21'' Do not eat anything you find already dead. You may give it to an alien living in any of your towns and he may eat it, or you may sell it to a foreigner...''.... Y tho? * +

quiller 5.02.18 - 11:08am
Malachi 2:3 Behold, I will corrupt your seed, and spread dung upon your faces , even the dung of your solemn feasts; and one shall take you away with it. * +

schetr 6.02.18 - 06:05pm
John 1:49-50 Nathanael answered and saith unto him, Rabbi, thou art the Son of God; thou art the King of Israel. Jesus answered and said unto him, Because I said unto thee, I saw thee under the fig tree, believest thou? thou shalt see greater things than these. * +

schetr 11.02.18 - 12:38am
John 5:3-4 In these lay a great multitude of impotent folk, of blind, halt, withered, waiting for the moving of the water. For an angel went down at a certain season into the pool, and troubled the water: whosoever then first after the troubling of the water stepped in was made whole of whatsoever disease he had. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-212
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index