! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Bible Scriptures - Page 158/211

Subject: Bible Scriptures
« <> »
schetr 6.03.17 - 08:04pm
Therefore, brethren, we are debtors, not to the flesh, to live after the flesh. For if ye live after the flesh, ye shall die: but if ye through the Spirit do mortify the deeds of the body, ye shall live. For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God. romans 8:12-14 * +

schetr 8.03.17 - 07:54pm
The Lord is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my God, my strength, in whom I will trust; my buckler, and the horn of my salvation, and my high tower. I will call upon the Lord, who is worthy to be praised: so shall I be saved from mine enemies. psalms 18:2-3 * +

ladibud 8.03.17 - 08:43pm
i love Psalms. * +

schetr 25.03.17 - 01:52am
Luke 4:4 And Jesus answered him, saying, It is written, That man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word of God * +

schetr 31.03.17 - 03:03am
Acts 20:35 I have shewed you all things, how that so labouring ye ought to support the weak, and to remember the words of the Lord Jesus, how he said, It is more blessed to give than to receive. * +

stormy 4.04.17 - 04:07pm
John: 1. 1. In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2. The same was in the beginning with God. 3. All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made. 4. In him was life; and the life was the light of men. * +

schetr 19.04.17 - 04:17am
1 corinthians 1:21-24 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe. For the Jews require a sign, and the Greeks seek after wisdom: But we preach Christ crucified, unto the Jews a stumblingblock, and unto the Greeks foolishness; But unto them which are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God, and the wisdom of God. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-211
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index