! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Bible Scriptures - Page 153/212

Subject: Bible Scriptures
« <> »
schetr 2.02.16 - 07:25am
I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now. Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come. (John 16:12-13). * +

schetr 4.02.16 - 03:00am
And after them out of all the tribes of Israel such as set their hearts to seek the LORD God of Israel came to Jerusalem, to sacrifice unto the LORD God of their fathers. (2 Chronicles 11:16) * +

schetr 6.02.16 - 03:14am
Jesus saith unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and to my God, and your God. (John 20:17) * +

kehnton 7.02.16 - 09:21am
Asher are the Meek, for they shall inherit the EARTH. Shalom! * +

schetr 21.02.16 - 12:36am
John 16:12-13 I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now. Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come. * +

schetr 3.03.16 - 03:27am
Luke 1:52-53 He hath put down the mighty from their seats, and exalted them of low degree. He hath filled the hungry with good things; and the rich he hath sent empty away. * +

schetr 9.03.16 - 03:23pm
Ruth 2:12 ' the Lord recompense thy work and a full reward be given thee of the Lord God of Israel, under whose wings thou art come to trust' * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-212
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index