! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Bible Scriptures - Page 145/211

Subject: Bible Scriptures
« <> »
schetr 31.08.15 - 04:26am
Luke 20:23-25 But he perceived their craftiness, and said unto them, Why tempt ye me? Shew me a penny. Whose image and superscription hath it? They answered and said, Caesars. And he said unto them, Render therefore unto Caesar the things which be Caesars, and unto God the things which be Gods. * +

pieterpj 31.08.15 - 06:59pm
He will raise us together and sit us together in the heavenly realms - Ephesians 2:6 * +

schetr 4.09.15 - 08:30am
John 4:13-14 Jesus answered and said unto her, Whosoever drinketh of this water shall thirst again: But whosoever drinketh of the water that I shall give him shall never thirst; but the water that I shall give him shall be in him a well of water springing up into everlasting life. * +

easybud1 5.09.15 - 02:41pm
come unto me all who are heavy laden and I will give you rest * +

trailrunner 5.09.15 - 04:01pm
is there any mention about jesus eating meat? it's said meat lowers your vibration and makes you feel tired. if jesus did eat meat and fish it didn't seem to effect his connection to the source. im thinking it doesn't matter what you eat its more about just surviving, especially if you are hungry and no access to healthy foods. * +

schetr 7.09.15 - 05:28am
John 5:22-23 For the Father judgeth no man, but hath committed all judgment unto the Son: That all men should honour the Son, even as they honour the Father. He that honoureth not the Son honoureth not the Father which hath sent him. * +

schetr 10.09.15 - 12:34pm
John 11:4 '... This sickness is not unto death, but for the glory of God, that the Son of God might be glorified thereby ' * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-211
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index