! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Bible Scriptures - Page 141/212

Subject: Bible Scriptures
« <> »
xfrankie 5.04.15 - 09:49am
1 Cor. 15:16.. For if the dead do not rise, then Christ is not risen. And if Christ is not risen, your faith is futile and you are still in your sins! Then also those who have fallen asleep in Christ have perished. If in this life only we have hope in Christ, we are of all men most pitiable.
BUT now Christ is risen from the dead and has become the firstfruits of those who have fallen asleep. For since by man came death, by Man also came resurrection from the dead. For as in Adam all die, even so I Christ all shall be made Alive....have a Happy Easter y'all ! * +

hefsibae 6.04.15 - 06:02pm
PEOPLE OF GOD PLEASE PRAY FOR ME AM STAYING AT A PLACE WHERE ISLAMS WANT ME TO DENIE THE HOLLY SPIRIT * +

hefsibae 6.04.15 - 06:04pm
PLEASE PRAY THAT MY BOSS AGREE TO PAY ME MY SALARY FOR FEBRUARY AND MARCH EARLIER SO THAT I RUN AWAY * +

xfrankie 7.04.15 - 07:26am

@ hefsibae - 6.04.15 - 06:02pm
PEOPLE OF GOD PLEASE PRAY FOR ME AM STAYING AT A PLACE WHERE ISLAMS WANT ME TO DENIE THE HOLLY SPIRIT

that's kind of what they're suppossed, it's there job, nonetheless we pray God opens up there eyes and heart His Truth * +

chrisr122 13.04.15 - 11:05am

@ n1ck - 30.06.08 - 11:45am
Grace and peace to all who enter here! Brothers and sisters, let us post scriptures from the Bible here daily to uplift and strengthen our faith, and feed our souls.

Christ in me, the hope of glory. * +

chrisr122 13.04.15 - 11:06am

@ hefsibae - 6.04.15 - 06:04pm
PLEASE PRAY THAT MY BOSS AGREE TO PAY ME MY SALARY FOR FEBRUARY AND MARCH EARLIER SO THAT I RUN AWAY

God be with you. * +

schetr 2.05.15 - 04:31am
Psalms 123:2 ' Behold, as the eyes of servants look unto the hand of their masters, and as the eyes of a maiden unto the hand of her mistress; so our eyes wait upon the Lord our God, until that he have mercy upon us ' * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-212
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index