! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Bible Scriptures - Page 139/211

Subject: Bible Scriptures
« <> »
xfrankie 28.03.15 - 09:33am
I Corinthians 1:23-24 Christ crucufied is the wisdom of God and Power of God * +

xfrankie 28.03.15 - 09:36am

@ quiller - 26.03.15 - 04:24pm
Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known a man by lying with him. But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves. Numbers 31.17-18.

Are you encouraging Christians to apply this Scripture in their lives * +

quiller 29.03.15 - 02:58pm
Just quoting from 'the good book', is all. * +

xfrankie 29.03.15 - 05:24pm
probably, but the pw didn't say quote anything, he said quote scripture with a purpose to....uplift and strengthen the faith.... faith is not only in what we believe but also what we do, James 3, God may have said it, but you quoting it in this post automatically implies you must intend for us to believe and do, right * +

quiller 29.03.15 - 07:14pm
The bible contains passages that don't 'uplift and strengthen the faith'? * +

xfrankie 30.03.15 - 04:42am
Matt 5:44 But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them......... perhaps this verse means nothing to you, but if I quote it in this post, i'm in agreement with pw, that whoever reads it, may make it a practical part of their lives, I only seek clarity as to ur quote, God said it, i don't deny, what im asking, Do YOU want it as a Practical part of our lives, you quoted it * +

quiller 30.03.15 - 10:15am
'God said it', but it doesn't 'uplift and strengthen the faith'? * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-211
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark