! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Bible Scriptures - Page 136/212

Subject: Bible Scriptures
« <> »
halman 14.11.14 - 10:44pm
John 14:24,- ''Whoever does not love me does not observe my words. The word that you are hearing is not mine, but belongs to the Father who sent me.'' * +

stariley 25.11.14 - 04:34pm
Ecclesiastes 10:2 ' a wise man's heart is at his right hand; but a fool's heart at his left ' * +

schetr 9.12.14 - 11:53pm
Luke 23:40 ' and when he was at the place, he said unto them, pray that ye enter not into temptation' * +

airwalkr 10.12.14 - 11:28pm
Ezekiel 34:2-6
Son of man, prophesy against the shepherds of Israel, prophesy, and say unto them, Thus saith the Lord [God] unto the shepherds; Woe be to the shepherds of Israel that do feed themselves! should not the shepherds feed the flocks? Ye eat the fat, and ye clothe you with the wool, ye kill them that are fed: but ye feed not the flock. The diseased have ye not strengthened, neither have ye healed that which was sick, neither have ye bound up that which was broken, neither have ye brought again that which was driven away, neither have ye sought that which was lost; but with force and with cruelty have ye ruled them. And they were scattered, because there is no shepherd: and they became meat to all the beasts of the field, when they were scattered. My sheep wandered through all the mountains, and upon every high hill: yea, my flock was scattered upon all the face of the earth, and none did search or seek after them . * +

schetr 28.12.14 - 07:39pm
Psalms 119:63 ' I am a companion of all them that fear thee, and of them that keep thy precepts ' * +

schetr 28.12.14 - 07:46pm
Psalms 119:130 ' The entrance of thy words giveth light; it giveth understanding unto the simple' * +

schetr 26.01.15 - 08:41pm
Psalms 119:162 ' I rejoice at thy word, as one that that findeth great spoil.' * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-212
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index