! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Bible Scriptures - Page 134/211

Subject: Bible Scriptures
« <> »
schetr 10.10.14 - 11:23am
1 timothy 6:6 ' but godliness with contentment is great gain' * +

claudio.juan 25.10.14 - 05:14pm
Jeremiah 29:11 (NIV)

11''For I know the plans I have for you,'' declares the Lord, ''plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.'' * +

schetr 2.11.14 - 12:24pm
hebrews 13:3 'remember them that are in bonds, as bound with them; and them that suffer adversity, as being yourselves also in the body.' today is international day of prayerIDOP for the persecuted church.OPENDOORSUSA.ORG , PERSECUTION.COM * +

quiller 4.11.14 - 01:15pm
Deuteronomy 20:13-15 (NIV) When the LORD your God delivers it into your hand, put to the sword all the men in it. As for the women, the children, the livestock and everything else in the city, you may take these as plunder for yourselves. And you may use the plunder the LORD your God gives you from your enemies. This is how you are to treat all the cities that are at a distance from you and do not belong to the nations nearby. * +

0gypsy0 4.11.14 - 01:43pm
1Samuel 18:25-27 :
*Saul replied, ''Say to David, 'The king wants no other price for the bride than a hundred Philistine foreskins, to take revenge on his enemies.' ''Sauls plan was to have David fall by the hands of the Philistines.
When the attendants told David these things, he was pleased to become the kings son-in-law. So before the allotted time elapsed, David took his men with him and went out and killed two hundred Philistines and brought back their foreskins. They counted out the full number to the king so that David might become the kings son-in-law. Then Saul gave him his daughter Michal in marriage.* * +

jayna 5.11.14 - 03:32pm
The only one i know is. Mount sirna. Is the people that lived on that land left cause of the mountain, and then new people moved on too the land near the mountain not knowing of its past, then a few years later the old people returned to their home and told the new people the reason why they left their land, 1 day the mountain shook the ground like nothing they add felt before and they feared for their lives, And the mountain they were living near was really a volcano ready too blow its top. * +

jayna 5.11.14 - 03:53pm
N1ck. A lot of the bible as double meanings you ave too read between the lines its a bit like a cryptic puzzle. Your post on the birds. That can be translated as. There be angels in the air, they neither work or gather together in the barns, and yet their father god still love them, are u luifer devil2 not more worthy than them. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-211
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index