! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

INTERCEDE - Page 1/16

Subject: INTERCEDE
Replies: 107 Views: 17149
> »
k3k4s1h 28.05.08 - 09:10am
Can Muhammad SAW intercede us to Allah SWT? The answer is YFS he can. Can other Prophets before Muhammad SAW intercede to Allah SWT. The answer is NO they all cant n they all (Adam, Noah, Abraham, Moses, Isa- pbut) will say they are not in position to intercede). I will proof it soon with a Sacred Hadith soon Insya Allah. * +

k3k4s1h 28.05.08 - 09:32am
Bismillahir Rahmaanir Raheem. Hadith Qudsi- on the authority of Anas RA from the Prophet SAW who said: ''The believers wil gather together on the day of Resurrection and will say'': 'Should we not ask (someone) to intercede for us with our LORD?' *cont* * +

k3k4s1h 28.05.08 - 09:39am
*cont* So they will come to Adam and will say: 'You are the Father of mankind; ALLAH created u with HIS Hand, HE made HIS Angels bow down to you, and HE taught you the names of everything, so intercede for us with your LORD so that HE may give us relief from this place where we are.' *cont* * +

k3k4s1h 28.05.08 - 09:48am
*cont* And he wil say: 'i am not in a position (to do that)'-and he will mention his wrongdoing and will feel ashamed and will say: 'Go to Noah, for he is the first messenger that ALLAH sent to the inhabitants of the earth'. So they will come to him and he will say: 'i am not in position (to do that)'-and he will mention his having requested something of his LORD about which he had no (proper) knowledge (Qur'an Chapter 11 Verses 45-46), and he will feel ashamed an will say: * +

k3k4s1h 28.05.08 - 10:00am
*cont* 'Go to the Friend of he Merciful (Abraham).' So they will come to him and he will say: 'i am not in a position (to do that). Go to Moses, a servant to whom ALLAH talked and to whom HE gave the Torah.' * +

k3k4s1h 28.05.08 - 10:02am
*cont* 'Go to the Friend of The Merciful (Abraham).' So they will come to him and he will say: 'i am not in a position (to do that). Go to Moses, a servant to whom ALLAH talked and to whom HE gave the Torah.' * +

k3k4s1h 28.05.08 - 10:07am
So they will come to him (Moses) and he will say: 'i am not in a position (to do that)-and he will mention the talking of a life other than for a life (Qur'an Chapter 28 Verses 15-16), and he will feel ashamed in the sight of his LORD and will say: * +

k3k4s1h 28.05.08 - 10:13am
Go to Jesus, ALLAH's servant and messenger, ALLAH's Word and Spirit.' So they will come to him and he (Jesus) will say: 'i am not in a position (to do that). Go to Muhammad SAW a servant to whom ALLAH has forgiven all his wrongdoings, Past and Future.' *cont* * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-16
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search