! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Banned in saudi - Page 1/141

Subject: Banned in saudi
Replies: 982 Views: 48316
> »
9362 8.04.08 - 02:17pm
Yaqub zaki the deputy director of the muslim institute in the uk wrote in the times today that buildings designated to be khanaqah,zawiya, takiyya or dergah is demolished,likewise any site associated with the prophet,his birthplace or the house of khadiija where he lived?why is this so and what do other muslims think of this? * +

slick.0 8.04.08 - 02:20pm
reading * +

afriend 8.04.08 - 02:40pm
This is one thing i dont understand bout the Saudi's. I dont know WHY they dont preserve all the historical sites. * +

ibraahim 8.04.08 - 02:53pm
Cause ppl start giving reverence to the places, later it becomes places of worship, sometime later idolatry starts creeping in.. Think about the future bro. * +

warrior0 8.04.08 - 02:57pm
ibn saud conquered arabia after ww1 his followers were extremist called wahabis. the movement takes an extreme view on religious matters and viewed those sights as places of potential bida sin of changing religion with innovations. eg people worshipping the deceased holymen instead of God * +

oulikcat 8.04.08 - 03:00pm
no way ppl! hey the even attemptd 2 bring down the Green dome in the beautiful mubarak city of MADINAH. oh i got a site u fellaz can check up regarding the saudis, itz of extreme importance that muslimz stand up n write to the saudiz n giv the a bit of ur mind, here take this site and email addy, islamicheritage.eu and email islamic_heritage@hotmail.com if u want any info, * +

oulikcat 8.04.08 - 03:06pm
go on n read bowt their dispicable actions, i personally am very upset n hurt , when i heard the brother thatz behind this site speaking bowt it, i cudnt take it n burst owt crying! c*m on oh UMMAH letz take a stand, n letz be heard for 1ns and 4 all! the saudiz r astray, they allow n0n muslims to own hotelz in MAKKAH N MADINAH , they even brawt them in2 the city to show them their investmentz! * +

oulikcat 8.04.08 - 03:07pm
no way ppl! hey the even attemptd 2 bring down the Green dome in the beautiful mubarak city of MADINAH. oh i got a site u fellaz can check up regarding the saudis, itz of extreme importance that muslimz stand up n write to the saudiz n giv the a bit of ur mind, here take this site and email addy, islamicheritage.eu and email islamic_heritage@hotmail.com if u want any info, * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-141
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search