! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

ROMAN CATHOLICS - Page 501/501

Subject: ROMAN CATHOLICS
« <
terrydactyl 2.08.17 - 09:39pm
Allah can suck my sack. * +

ericmask 30.08.17 - 08:46pm

@ mixcy - 2.02.08 - 03:49am
Pls is there any differences btw catholic and other churches? I have a gf and she tells me that until i become a catholic thats d only tin dat can make her happy

despite the fact that they're called churches yet they have different doctrine. in the catholic church, for the sake of faith and peace in marriage and raising children we encourage that you marry a person of same religion * +

ericmask 30.08.17 - 08:53pm

@ harun07 - 2.02.08 - 05:02am
Belexi@ why do u wrship Jesus ? Thers nt a single statmnt in ny bible wher Jesus saz Im God or whr he saz worship me

unlike birth, there are times when you give birth and the baby looks like the mother and times when they look like the man. Jesus looks like his father. consider a home of two children, one is the good son who listens to the father and another who doesn't care. if the disobedient child wants to speak to the father, he speaks through the good son. sin makes us bad children and jesus shows us the father. So jesus is our brother and mediator * +

xfrankie 31.08.17 - 06:25pm
how bout in a society where saying, I am the Son of God, or I Am, or Or calling God MY FATHER.. means I am God.

Does that count?
Coz they certainly that society understood it like that, considering that is the ONLY Reason He was scourged and crucified, atleast from their perspective

'you being a man try to make yourself out to be God' John 10:33

'we have a law here, and according to that law He must die, because He called Himself the Son of God' John 19:3

There's more than one way to say anything, Jesus never said 'I am a Jew' or 'My Mother is Mary' or 'I am a Man'. But no one ever questions that. * +

manszar 4.09.17 - 09:27am

@ xfrankie - 31.08.17 - 06:25pm
how bout in a society where saying, I am the Son of God, or I Am, or Or calling God MY FATHER.. means I am God.

Does that count?
Coz they certainly that society understood it like that, considering that is the ONLY Reason He was scourged and crucified, atleast from their perspective

'you being a man try to make yourself out to be God' John 10:33

'we have a law here, and according to that law He must die, because He called Himself the Son of God' John 19:3

There's more than one way to say anything, Jesus never said 'I am a Jew' or 'My Mother is Mary' or 'I am a Man'. But no one ever questions that.

lol.gif you know jesus the man you call god told the jews who wanted to stone him why he was not claiming to be God by saying he is the son of God John 10;33

jesus does call himself a man John 8;40 but now you seek to kill me, a man who has told you the truth that I heard from God.

For whoever does the will of my Father in heaven is my brother and sister and mother.

You Samaritans worship what you do not know; we worship what we do know, for salvation is from the Jews

Psalm 82:6 I said, 'You are gods; you are all sons of the Most High.'

« <

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ go to page 1-501
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum