! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Surah Mary - Page 1/9

Subject: Surah Mary
Replies: 57 Views: 5863
> »
warrior0 17.11.07 - 12:30pm
Assalam alaikum brothers and sisters posting up the chapter of Mary (mother of Jesus) mainly for christians to read and find out what Quran says of Jesus. * +

warrior0 17.11.07 - 12:32pm
In the name of Allah, the Compassionate, the Merciful * +

warrior0 17.11.07 - 12:36pm
Kaf ha ya ain sad. An account of your Lord's goodness to his servant Zacharias: He invoked Him in secret, saying: 'My bones are enfeebled, and head glows silver with age. Yet never, Lord, have i prayed to You in vain. I now fear my kinsmen who will succeed me, for my wife is barren. Grant me a son who will be my heir and an heir to the house of Jacob, and who will find grace in Your sight. * +

warrior0 17.11.07 - 12:41pm
'Rejoice, Zacharias,' came the answer. 'You shall be given a son, and he shall be called John, a name no man has borne before him.' 'How shall i have a son, Lord,' asked Zacharias, 'whenow wife is barren, and I am well advanced in years?' He replied: 'Such is the will of your Lord. It shall be no difficult task for Me, for i brought you into being when you where nothing before.' * +

warrior0 17.11.07 - 12:45pm
Correction sorry made a misstake it's is not whenow it is when my wife is barren... * +

warrior0 17.11.07 - 12:51pm
'Lord,' said Zacharias, 'what sign will you give me concerning this event?' 'For three days and three nights,' He replied, 'you shall be bereft of speech, though otherwise sound in body.' Then Zacharias came out from the Shrine and exhorted his people to give glory to their Lord morning and evening. To John We said: 'Observe the Scriptures with a firm resolve.' We bestowed on him wisdom, grace, * +

warrior0 17.11.07 - 12:55pm
And purity while yet a child, and he grew up a righteous man; honouring his father and mother, and neither arrogant nor rebellious. Blessed was he on the day he was born and the day of his death; and may peace be on him when he is raised to life. And you shall recount in the Book the story of Mary: how she left her people and betook herself to a solitary place to the east. * +

warrior0 17.11.07 - 01:02pm
We sent to her Our spirit in the semblance of a Full-grown man. And when she saw him she said: 'May the Merciful defend me from you! If you fear the Lord, leave me and go your way.' 'I am the messenger of your Lord,' he replied, 'and have come to give you a holy son.' 'How shall i bear a child,' she answered, 'when I am a virgin, untouched by man?' 'Such is the will of your Lord,' he replied. * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-9
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search