! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Why does God heal... - Page 1/7

Subject: Why does God heal...
Replies: 43 Views: 1355
> »
trunking 15.09.23 - 02:33pm
Some people and others He does not? * +

critical 16.09.23 - 07:49am
that's the 6 million dollar question * +

valatine 16.09.23 - 09:12pm
Give the guy a break will you . That's why he made some people become doctors . He just couldn't cope by himself * +

crail 16.09.23 - 10:03pm
They chose to become doctors. They could've been teachers but it was better pay * +

ladibud 27.09.23 - 01:36pm
I don't think He does. I don't think He sits there chosing who will be healed and who not. I believe God exists, but He's not like religion reaches us. Here on earth, we are pretty much alone. Faith doesn't mean everything will be ok. It means, no matter what, we'll be ok. we'll find a way, manage, push through. He's not there deciding who lives and dies, who is r*ped or not. If I had to think that, then I would feel He's the biggest c*nt ever. His will is done on earth, His will was that we have free will. Our free will is what causes all the sh*t. * +

slick_01 27.09.23 - 10:15pm

@ ladibud - 27.09.23 - 01:36pm
I don't think He does. I don't think He sits there chosing who will be healed and who not. I believe God exists, but He's not like religion reaches us. Here on earth, we are pretty much alone. Faith doesn't mean everything will be ok. It means, no matter what, we'll be ok. we'll find a way, manage, push through. He's not there deciding who lives and dies, who is r*ped or not. If I had to think that, then I would feel He's the biggest c*nt ever. His will is done on earth, His will was that we have free will. Our free will is what causes all the sh*t.

Would you ever consider selling your soul to Satan? for_sure.gif * +

miaiad 2.10.23 - 03:45am

@ ladibud - 27.09.23 - 01:36pm
I don't think He does. I don't think He sits there chosing who will be healed and who not. I believe God exists, but He's not like religion reaches us. Here on earth, we are pretty much alone. Faith doesn't mean everything will be ok. It means, no matter what, we'll be ok. we'll find a way, manage, push through. He's not there deciding who lives and dies, who is r*ped or not. If I had to think that, then I would feel He's the biggest c*nt ever. His will is done on earth, His will was that we have free will. Our free will is what causes all the sh*t.

Okay. So, this is a God but not all knowing what happens?
This is a God but not able to change things if He wills?
Such God with clear limitations is not worthy calling Him a God. thinking.gif
---
The true God cannot be more than one, and given He was able to create whole creations, then He must be all kowing and all capable. * +

miaiad 2.10.23 - 03:51am

@ miaiad - 2.10.23 - 03:45am
Okay. So, this is a God but not all knowing what happens?
This is a God but not able to change things if He wills?
Such God with clear limitations is not worthy calling Him a God. thinking.gif
---
The true God cannot be more than one, and given He was able to create whole creations, then He must be all kowing and all capable.

Besides, using the fact that 'evil exists' to negate the existence, knowledge or abilities of God is totally invalid.
This has been discussed many times already.
---
The humans also have will in many aspects of life. The forced bielf and forced worship is nonsense. People get rewarded or punished only if they chosen they do good or bad by their free will.
If Almighty God has created all people to be always good an living in such perfect life, then where is the point of getting reward on things you forced to do?
The life we live is not the perfect/ideal life. The life of angels and humans in paradise (later on) will be the prefect one. Humans here on earth have the full capacity to choose and decide what they do.
----
khaliq.gif * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-7
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum