! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Why does God heal... - Page 5/7

Subject: Why does God heal...
« <> »
crail 23.03.24 - 08:36pm
Nope there is no evidence whatsoever. Religion is pure belief, a total guess. I know there will be a quote to contradict this because that's how the people that written these books worked * +

miaiad 24.03.24 - 09:51pm
A belief that is a guess at the same time? confuse.gif these two cannot mix.
- - -
Besides, when the Quran says Do not base your belief based on guesses then you base your belief on guesses, then that make it against Quran teaching, right?
- - -
The so called 'guesses' can be when someone tends to be 'testing' or 'fell in curiousity or similar.
But Belief is way deeper and a certain position, that cannot be a guess.
khaliq.gif * +

trunking 30.03.24 - 07:10pm
I'm going to press on for my healing. I have hope. * +

crail 31.03.24 - 12:13am

@ miaiad - 24.03.24 - 09:51pm
A belief that is a guess at the same time? confuse.gif these two cannot mix.
- - -
Besides, when the Quran says Do not base your belief based on guesses then you base your belief on guesses, then that make it against Quran teaching, right?
- - -
The so called 'guesses' can be when someone tends to be 'testing' or 'fell in curiousity or similar.
But Belief is way deeper and a certain position, that cannot be a guess.
khaliq.gif

It's a guess with no evidence * +

crail 31.03.24 - 12:14am
I think we go into another life after death - total guess * +

alvar89 31.03.24 - 10:50am
There is only one motive behind believing in a afterlife and that is ppl not able to accept that they die like everything else. Thing is why would we live forever? What makes us so special that we can just keep on existing forever? I have no desire to sign up for eternity. What will you do with all that time? Feels more like a punishment in the bigger picture. Just give me one decent life to experience the childhood, adulthood and getting old. Then pass on the torch to the kids. * +

alvar89 31.03.24 - 10:55am
What comes to healing it is giving yourself a chance for your body and mind to heal. Live wisely and keep a good head on your shoulders. Many physical issues start from psychological issues. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-7
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index