! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Selling your soul to the Devil - Page 1/7

Subject: Selling your soul to the Devil
Replies: 46 Views: 1591
> »
slick_01 18.07.23 - 06:27am
This is not a new phenomena, I'm sure most people must at some point have heard of people that have sold their soul to the devil for riches and fame etc...I've heard it many times in the past but didn't really care for it...how do you feel about it? Ofcourse there are some famous people that clearly represent the damned one..Would you ever sell your soul if such a thing exists? * +

miaiad 22.07.23 - 09:46am
Simply, temptations from Devils are lifelong battle.
These come in various forms: confused belief, wrong doing, etc..
Fame and wealth are not everlasting. Life tells many stories that we all see and hear.
We have the power to stand strong and defeat the devils smile.gif be in same side of Almighty God, you'll get astonished by how much He makes it easy for you. * +

slick_01 25.07.23 - 04:42pm
Cool story bro. * +

miaiad 30.07.23 - 11:57pm
Thx lol.gif...
By the way, a conversation between a man and a devil, tho very rare, is not impossible. But that is not the usual way someone be weak against devil temptations. Devil talks comes in silent thoughts to your mind trying convince you do the wrong thing.
Could be
- As small as returing the extra change you get from chashier who by mistake gave you more than you deserve money.gif.
- As big as mass killing.
Or, anywhere in between!
---
Be strong, and be smart nod.gif * +

slick_01 4.08.23 - 07:30am
But what if somehow the devil communicates with you and offers you riches beyond your imagination? Imagine the devil, or perhaps the devil's demons cause the devil does have many demons/gouls or whatever they call them serving under him right? What if they show up and offer you ''Hey Mialad, son of so and so, born of this clan on this day, with a blood type of this and that...I offer you wealth and wishes beyond your imagination for your soul''....what would mialad do? * +

trunking 5.08.23 - 08:55am

@ slick_01 - 4.08.23 - 07:30am
But what if somehow the devil communicates with you and offers you riches beyond your imagination? Imagine the devil, or perhaps the devil's demons cause the devil does have many demons/gouls or whatever they call them serving under him right? What if they show up and offer you ''Hey Mialad, son of so and so, born of this clan on this day, with a blood type of this and that...I offer you wealth and wishes beyond your imagination for your soul''....what would mialad do?

I'd take the offer. From what I've ascertained this could be all there is. * +

miaiad 8.08.23 - 10:41pm

@ slick_01 - 4.08.23 - 07:30am
But what if somehow the devil communicates with you and offers you riches beyond your imagination? Imagine the devil, or perhaps the devil's demons cause the devil does have many demons/gouls or whatever they call them serving under him right? What if they show up and offer you ''Hey Mialad, son of so and so, born of this clan on this day, with a blood type of this and that...I offer you wealth and wishes beyond your imagination for your soul''....what would mialad do?

Oh What a deal! lol.gif
If only that offer was free of conditons, so I use wealth the way I wish -- then why not!
But hey you mention that's for my soul -- then what does that mean? maybe I become obedient to them, so I'd use it in the not goot ways.
How it comes the devil grant me something then I use it in ways that make devil unsatistifed? impossible.
Simply, NO, I won't. grin.gif * +

slick_01 11.08.23 - 01:30am

@ trunking - 5.08.23 - 08:55am
I'd take the offer. From what I've ascertained this could be all there is.

Do you know what exactly ''the offer'' entails? * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-7
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index