! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Learn Islam from Hadith - Page 37/37

Subject: Learn Islam from Hadith
« <
trunking 21.04.24 - 11:43am
[Link]Rock of Horeb:https://www.facebook.com/share/r/tBaXoE2dXE1J4DvN/?mibextid=xfxF2i[/link] * +

miaiad 23.04.24 - 04:21am

@ trunking - 21.04.24 - 11:43am
[Link]Rock of Horeb:https://www.facebook.com/share/r/tBaXoE2dXE1J4DvN/?mibextid=xfxF2i[/link]

Yea, given its location on map, it could be the one. But not certain.
read.gif
(And [recall] when Moses prayed for water for his people, so We said, Strike with your staff the stone. And there gushed forth from it twelve springs, and every people [i.e., tribe] knew its watering place. Eat and drink from the provision of Allah, and do not commit abuse on the earth, spreading corruption.) Quran 2.60 * +

trunking 28.04.24 - 02:07pm
[Link]Islamic rules of war:https://www.facebook.com/share/v/bnNUvJy1o4gcW1PX/?mibextid=xfxF2i[/link] * +

miaiad 15.05.24 - 04:20am
An-Numan bin Bashir (May Allah be pleased with them) reported: Umar bin Al-Khattab (May Allah be
pleased with him) spoke at length regarding the worldly prosperity that people had achieved and said: I saw that the
Messenger of Allah (PBUH) would pass his days in hunger and could not get even degraded dates to fill his
stomach.

[Muslim].
Commentary: During the reign of Umar (May Allah be pleased with him), when people became more prosperous
on account of frequent victories, he asked them to remember the early period of Islam in which they were poor and
faced very difficult circumstances, to the extent that even the Prophet (PBUH) was placed in the situation mentioned
in this Hadith. The purpose of mentioning it was to warn the people against the evils of abundance of wealth and
luxuries. They were exhorted to beware of the love of the world which could make them forget about Al-akhirah
(Afterlife). * +

miaiad 15.05.24 - 04:24am
Imran bin Husain (May Allah be pleased with them) reported: The Prophet (PBUH) said, The best of you, are
my contemporaries, then those who follow them, then those who will come after them. (Imran said, I do not know
if he said this twice or thrice). Then, they will be followed by those who will testify but will not be called upon to
testify; they will betray the trust, and will not be trusted. They will make vows but will not fulfill them, and obesity
will prevail among them.''

[Al-Bukhari and Muslim].
Commentary: In this Hadith, three eras have been called as the best of ages in a graded order: first, the Prophetic
era, second, the Successors' era, and third, the Followers of the Successors' era. Goodness and religion collectively
prevailed during this time. Then gradually there was an overall deterioration and every new era that the pass of time
brought it, proved to be worse than the preceding one. Today's Muslims have fallen due to their weakness in
character. Now, the majority of Muslims lack morals and belief as described in the Qur'an and the Hadith. The
complaint is to be lodged only with Allah!
read.gif *

« <

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ go to page 1-37
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum