! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Learn Islam from Hadith - Page 36/37

Subject: Learn Islam from Hadith
« <> »
crail 8.03.24 - 05:30pm
Did it work? * +

trunking 8.03.24 - 10:39pm
Sahih al-Bukhari 2442 - Oppressions
Whoever fulfilled the needs of his brother, Allah will fulfill his needs; whoever brought his (Muslim) brother out of a discomfort, Allah will bring him out of the discomforts of the Day of Resurrection, and whoever screened a Muslim, Allah will screen him on the Day of Resurrection . * +

trunking 8.03.24 - 10:40pm

@ crail - 8.03.24 - 05:30pm
Did it work?

A little. But been praying to God of Bible too. I don't want to test God. My demands and trust in Him is all wrong. * +

trunking 8.03.24 - 10:54pm

@ trunking - 8.03.24 - 10:39pm
Whoever fulfilled the needs of his brother, Allah will fulfill his needs; whoever brought his (Muslim) brother out of a discomfort, Allah will bring him out of the discomforts of the Day of Resurrection, and whoever screened a Muslim, Allah will screen him on the Day of Resurrection .

I think this applies to helping non-Muslims as well. * +

miaiad 11.03.24 - 06:23am

@ trunking - 8.03.24 - 10:39pm
Whoever fulfilled the needs of his brother, Allah will fulfill his needs; whoever brought his (Muslim) brother out of a discomfort, Allah will bring him out of the discomforts of the Day of Resurrection, and whoever screened a Muslim, Allah will screen him on the Day of Resurrection .

happy.gif * +

miaiad 25.03.24 - 12:19am
Imran bin Husain (May Allah be pleased with them) reported: The Prophet (PBUH) said, The best of you, are
my contemporaries, then those who follow them, then those who will come after them. (Imran said, I do not know
if he said this twice or thrice). Then, they will be followed by those who will testify but will not be called upon to
testify; they will betray the trust, and will not be trusted. They will make vows but will not fulfill them, and obesity
will prevail among them.''

[Al-Bukhari and Muslim].
Commentary: In this Hadith, three eras have been called as the best of ages in a graded order: first, the Prophetic
era, second, the Successors' era, and third, the Followers of the Successors' era. Goodness and religion collectively
prevailed during this time. Then gradually there was an overall deterioration and every new era that the pass of time
brought it, proved to be worse than the preceding one. Today's Muslims have fallen due to their weakness in
character. Now, the majority of Muslims lack morals and belief as described in the Qur'an and the Hadith. The
complaint is to be lodged only with Allah! * +

miaiad 27.03.24 - 01:05am
Abu Musa Al-Ashari (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: The Prophet (PBUH) said, Giving in charity
is an obligation upon every Muslim. It was said (to him): What about one who does not find (the means) to do
so?'' He (PBUH) said, Let him work with his hands, thus doing benefit to himself and give in charity.'' It was said
to him: What if he does not have (the means) to do so?'' He (PBUH) said, Then let him assist the needy, the
aggrieved.'' It was said: What about if he cannot even do this?'' He (PBUH) said, Then he should enjoin good.'' He
was asked: What if he cannot do that?'' He (the Prophet (PBUH)) said, He should then abstain from evil, for
verily, that is a charity from him.

[Al-Bukhari and Muslim].
Commentary: This Hadith emphasizes two things. Firstly, it induces one to work hard so that he can fulfill his own
needs and also spend in the way of Allah. Secondly, it points out a great variety of virtues and good deeds so much
so that even to abstain from sin also comes in the category of Sadaqah.
blossom.gif * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-37
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum