! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Alien contact? - Page 1/2

Subject: Alien contact?
Replies: 12 Views: 1168
> »
obi_jon 26.01.23 - 07:06pm
What if the only reason that aliens have never contacted us here on earth is because we're not mentally ready for them and they're waiting until our species rids itself entirely of religion in all it's myriad forms before they do? To use a classic sci-fi analogy, a bit like how the Vulcans in Star Trek had been observing earth for many years but waited until humans had developed Warp technology before initiating first contact.

Just a thought, maybe we could all be off exploring the universe together in alien spaceships if if wasn't for all you selfish religious folks out there with your unquestioning conviction in your particular beliefs. * +

crail 26.01.23 - 09:07pm
I imagine religion is a common thing with intelligent life throughout the universe * +

shadow27 26.01.23 - 09:20pm
Mysticism leads to science etc.

You don't crawl out of the ocean and start discovering nuclear physics. It's a slow process.

Mysticism was part of the skill tree that led to where we are.. you can erase it if you like, but I would think a similar process happens everywhere. * +

alvar89 27.01.23 - 02:32pm
Extraterrestrial contact is the reason we have the first ancient religions. The ppl back then depicted and talked about things coming from the sky. They draw things and worshipped them because they were more powerful than them. They could not interpret exactly what they saw and put there spin on it. Every time society had an end in its cycle they went backwards into a religious mindset. That is the way it goes. The pyramids were not built by the religious fool egyptians who thought the gods gave them the place rather they found remains of an ancient evolved society that was wiped out in another disaster by comet or else that shifted the earths pole. Survivors lost the knowledge and there children invented there own crap again. * +

crail 27.01.23 - 05:55pm
You are saying that like it's fact when it isn't * +

crail 27.01.23 - 06:31pm
The earths poles shift all the time, I think. It wouldn't cause a disaster. Also It's been documented how the slaves build the pyramids * +

alvar89 27.01.23 - 06:40pm

@ crail - 27.01.23 - 06:31pm
The earths poles shift all the time, I think. It wouldn't cause a disaster. Also It's been documented how the slaves build the pyramids

How would the slaves carry a 1500 tonne header stone over mountains hundreds of kilometers and lift it up ontop of pillars? Im talking about big pole shifts caused by heavy hits from asteroids. If that happens then all the water will keep moving a 1000kmph while the dry land stands still changing its location. The kind of tsunamy will kill almost everything except a few lucky survivors. * +

alvar89 27.01.23 - 06:40pm

@ crail - 27.01.23 - 05:55pm
You are saying that like it's fact when it isn't

not saying im 100 percent certain but there is alot of evidence that it might have been so. * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-2
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search