! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Hello Everyone.. - Page 3/3

Subject: Hello Everyone..
« <
za1wifey 7.10.22 - 10:33pm
Awwww did i miss kekkypoo? sad.gif * +

mohsin11 12.10.22 - 10:56pm
Hmmmm * +

nitroviking 29.01.23 - 02:06am
I've just come back to look at the site this week. I don't suppose many will remember me as I was only here for a couple years maybe at the most. I remember some of you though....kek, very passionate and would fight verbally with anyone who crossed her! 9362, seemed to be like a referee at times and was neutral if I remember right. Miaiad got a lot of abuse sometimes as did kek and a couple others. Two others I remember were the witch who seemed cool and there was also a nutty Jewish guy that claimed he had all this knowledge about what was going on in the middle East and Israel and I think he claimed to be military too...I liked arguing with him. * +

miaiad 29.01.23 - 08:40pm

@ nitroviking - 29.01.23 - 02:06am
I've just come back to look at the site this week. I don't suppose many will remember me as I was only here for a couple years maybe at the most. I remember some of you though....kek, very passionate and would fight verbally with anyone who crossed her! 9362, seemed to be like a referee at times and was neutral if I remember right. Miaiad got a lot of abuse sometimes as did kek and a couple others. Two others I remember were the witch who seemed cool and there was also a nutty Jewish guy that claimed he had all this knowledge about what was going on in the middle East and Israel and I think he claimed to be military too...I liked arguing with him.

Hiya nitro wave.gif cannot remember you exactly but welcome back. lol * +

slick_01 5.02.23 - 12:48am

@ kekasih - 10.09.22 - 09:01am
Hello there my fav forum used to be. How have you all been? Been a very long time since I left. Anyone I know still around?

This forum is being run by unknown entities now, Mialad tried to save the world but his inner demons wouldn't let him lmao.gif * +

miaiad 6.02.23 - 12:26am

@ slick_01 - 5.02.23 - 12:48am
This forum is being run by unknown entities now, Mialad tried to save the world but his inner demons wouldn't let him lmao.gif

lol, my inner demons? lol.gif
- - - - -
I just wish this world becomes more peaceful and respectful place, regardless how deep we agree or disagree.
good.gif I have nothing to benefit from anyone by any means. Yet, what I believe is valuable and the truth, it deserves I share with others here. *

« <

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ go to page 1-3
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index