! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Would you marry someone - Page 6/6

Subject: Would you marry someone
« <
crimson 29.09.22 - 04:50am
No, I answered earlier in the topic that I influenced my husband's religious views before we married. He used to be a christian, but now he is an atheist like me. It wasn't my intention though, I was actually christian back then too. But I just didn't feel right, and I guess the husband felt the same way too...

If I were to ever remarry for whatever reason, I'd prefer an atheist. It wouldn't be a deal breaker, just a preference. I can respect that other people have other views, but that doesn't mean that I respect the religion. * +

aaliyahz 29.09.22 - 10:41am

@ crimson - 29.09.22 - 04:50am
No, I answered earlier in the topic that I influenced my husband's religious views before we married. He used to be a christian, but now he is an atheist like me. It wasn't my intention though, I was actually christian back then too. But I just didn't feel right, and I guess the husband felt the same way too...

If I were to ever remarry for whatever reason, I'd prefer an atheist. It wouldn't be a deal breaker, just a preference. I can respect that other people have other views, but that doesn't mean that I respect the religion.

Ohhh im sorry my bad... *_*/ * +

emma4545 7.10.22 - 02:26pm

@ alvar89 - 20.07.22 - 04:26pm
Would never marry a religious person. Can not expect a decent cooperative life with a fanatic. If they have certain belief or cultural thing as a background thing then it is not a problem. Will not gain anything by living with someone whose worldview is in contradiction with you. There is plenty of other things to argue about no need to have a bunch more of it.

lol2.gif * +

trunking 16.10.22 - 07:50pm

@ crimson - 28.09.22 - 11:24pm
I feel like religion has a huge impact on the personality. I found peace when I accepted that I don't believe, and I'm sure it's the same for believers, that they find peace in their souls in their religion. All our different beliefs becomes a part of each of us.

Yep. * +

trunking 16.10.22 - 07:50pm

@ crimson - 29.09.22 - 04:50am

If I were to ever remarry for whatever reason, I'd prefer an atheist. It wouldn't be a deal breaker, just a preference. I can respect that other people have other views, but that doesn't mean that I respect the religion.

I'd like to chat with your husband. Lol *

« <

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ go to page 1-6
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum