! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Study the bible . - Page 1/10

Subject: Study the bible .
Replies: 66 Views: 2827
> »
nuffox 15.02.22 - 11:06am
Study the bible to show yourself approved the word of lord god In heaven . * +

miaiad 16.02.22 - 09:38am
No problem in studying the Bible.
Just continue your path and study the Quran. * +

alvar89 16.02.22 - 11:19am
The quran contradicts the bible. quran is easily proven wrong. claimed to have come down from heaven yet full of errors and forged stories. Bible in the other hand is not claiming to have come from heaven rather written by men who were inspired. * +

0gypsy0 16.02.22 - 04:39pm
Just continue your path and study all the holy books and become an atheist proud.gif * +

trunking 16.02.22 - 05:41pm
I believe the Bible completely * +

miaiad 17.02.22 - 08:12am

@ trunking - 16.02.22 - 05:41pm
I believe the Bible completely

I believe the Quran Completely smile.gif
I believe the original Bible is really a holy book revealed to great noble Prophets by the same Lord/God who revealed the Quran to Prophet Mohammed.
I believe the original Bible have had indications about the next upcoming Prophet.
My belief won't be Okay if I deny the Prophethood of both Moses and Jesus.
My belief commands me to show respect and deal in good way with people of the previous holy books (as long as they do the same).
khaliq.gif * +

miaiad 17.02.22 - 08:13am

@ 0gypsy0 - 16.02.22 - 04:39pm
Just continue your path and study all the holy books and become an atheist proud.gif

It happened the other way lol.gif many atheists studies holy books to find errors or make mockery movies but they eventually turned believers. * +

alvar89 17.02.22 - 10:05am
More and more ppl become an atheist now when the religious nutcases cant harass and kill them so much anymore. Religion should never influence schools, government or any other general system. Should be left for personal choice and not harass others with it. Bring it to places to debate over like they did in the times of apostle Paul. Ppl gathered on stairs to debate philosophies and then ppl could choose to just walk away when they did not want it. The greek were too ahead of there time then. * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-10
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search