! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Prophet muhammad - Page 13/13

Subject: Prophet muhammad
« <
crail 9.04.22 - 05:53am

@ ogdenz - 7.04.22 - 11:30pm
Two wrongs don't make a right. How can a ghost be a paedo?

It's called deflection. You do it a lot too * +

ogdenz 9.04.22 - 05:42pm
Care to give me an example? * +

crail 9.04.22 - 09:31pm
No. Figure it out yourself * +

truthbetold214 6.07.22 - 02:50am

@ alvar89 - 7.04.22 - 04:28pm
The waiting period of those of your women who have lost all expectation of menstruation shall be three months in case you entertain any doubt; and the same shall apply to those who have not yet menstruated. As for pregnant women, their waiting period shall be until the delivery of their burden.

are we reading the same text? It clearly points to those whose have ended, those who have not yet had them and pregnant women in 3 seperate categories. The reason i even posted the previous verse before it was for that reason to point to the context about that waiting period etc. I dont expect them to call them children but is clearly stating those who have not had periods yet what means they are still children not adults. It is put into the context to clear up questions regarding the child prides obviously.

Why do you assume not yet menstruated means they are not Adult females?? Some women don't menstruate that doesn't mean they're a child... * +

phlamex1 25.07.22 - 07:15pm
La'illah, Rasulallah * +

alvar89 27.07.22 - 07:52pm

@ truthbetold214 - 6.07.22 - 02:50am
Why do you assume not yet menstruated means they are not Adult females?? Some women don't menstruate that doesn't mean they're a child...

The not yet had part seems to be very hard to get it seems. Those who dont would be stated as such. The reason there has been child marriage in islam until this day is derived from these vile practices and teachings from muhammad himself. The whole religion is rotten in its core. * +

crail 28.07.22 - 05:26am
Yeah, there's no squirming yourself out of it. It means children *

« <

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ go to page 1-13
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
+ bookmark