! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

people that believe in God - Page 6/6

Subject: people that believe in God
« <
trunking 19.01.21 - 05:06pm
It's a logical conclusion summing up that things exist in their current form because they were made to be * +

qmangjmc 19.01.21 - 05:58pm

@ trunking - 19.01.21 - 05:03pm
I don't see how a universe (with a definitive starting point) came to be without a Creator

right * +

qmangjmc 19.01.21 - 06:01pm
i always think of this not only humans made but animals and bugs too also with eyes, legs, ect that seems to be a proof that someone created us/God created us * +

miaiad 19.01.21 - 07:25pm

@ trunking - 19.01.21 - 05:06pm
It's a logical conclusion summing up that things exist in their current form because they were made to be

good.gif cool * +

trunking 21.01.21 - 12:09pm
If all life here on Earth came by random coincidence, that is pretty marvelous in itself.
I just don't see it that way. * +

miaiad 26.01.21 - 08:10pm

@ trunking - 19.01.21 - 05:03pm
I don't see how a universe (with a definitive starting point) came to be without a Creator

yeh nod.gif it is almost agreed in science that universe has a starting point, but nobody knows what triggered its expansion.
Even with assumption of mass existence, there is still big questions about driving forces to create energy, bring life on Earth, etc...
Pure randomness cannot bring such balanced and stunning life essentials on Earth. At least, that randomness should have splashed as well into nearest planets lol.gif hey you on mars, are you there? hehe.gif *

« <

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ go to page 1-6
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index