! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Adam and Eve. - Page 1/8

Subject: Adam and Eve.
Replies: 51 Views: 3616
> »
ricky112 2.01.21 - 08:08am
Am confused here confused.gif Adam and Eve were the first human right? Now they begot 2 children baby3.gif named Cain and Abel, but to cut the story short when Cain killed Abel out of jealousy, God cursed him and he fled to another land and married there. So my question is that does it mean that Adam and Eve were not the first human book.gif * +

trunking 2.01.21 - 09:41am
Though I believe a lot of what's in the Bible, many of the things are probably of fiction and mythology.
But, many things have been left out. Prehistoric animals for instance.
Neanderthal, Denisovan..
New Testament more truer for today; Old Testament not so much * +

ricky112 2.01.21 - 10:05am
Yeah, so were there diverse humans created by God with Adam and Eve * +

ricky112 2.01.21 - 10:26am
Don't know yet * +

ricky112 2.01.21 - 11:29am

@ odd - 2.01.21 - 10:29am
??

dotdotdot.gif * +

ogdenz 2.01.21 - 03:54pm
Doesn't the Bible say there were also people in the land of Nod? * +

ricky112 2.01.21 - 07:49pm

@ ogdenz - 2.01.21 - 03:54pm
Doesn't the Bible say there were also people in the land of Nod?

which means they were also among the first humans created by God * +

xfrankie 5.01.21 - 07:25pm
Start with what the Bible says expressly.

He created Man, from dust, whom He named Adam. Woman he created from man's rib, whom Adam named Eve. He commanded they (the only two) be fruitful and multiply. Bible is clear, through one man he created the human race

Then, always be mindful with what's implied. For example, in the story that follows of Cain and Abel, It does imply they were not the only people on earth, however it doesn't imply that they (Cain and Abel) were the only adult children of Adam. Implies, the contrary, they weren't the only children or adult living descendants of Adam, as stated in Gen. 5. By implication, Cain's unnamed wife was either a daughter/granddaughter or Adam, or neice of Cain. * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-8
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search