! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Antony Flew - Page 1/2

Subject: Antony Flew
Replies: 12 Views: 1904
> »
miaiad 1.12.20 - 12:48pm
For much of his career Flew was known as a strong advocate of atheism, arguing that one should presuppose atheism until empirical evidence of a God surfaces. He also criticized the idea of life after death,the free will defense to the problem of evil, and the meaningfulness of the concept of God.
However, in 2004 he changed his position, and stated that he now believed in the existence of an Intelligent Creator of the universe, shocking colleagues and fellow atheists.
In 2007 a book outlining his reasons for changing his position, There is a God: How the World's Most Notorious Atheist Changed His Mind was written by Flew in collaboration with Roy Abraham Varghese.
Here: [link]The Book on Amazon:https://www.amazon.com.au/There-God-Notorious-Atheist-Changed-ebook/dp/B000W9169S[/link]
read.gif * +

miaiad 1.12.20 - 12:53pm
However, it is not necessary that me or anyone to agree with all of what He says.
So, where is the point?
The point here is that 'reading conclusions of long researches by others' will help cut the long way short to reach a good understanding and reasoning on God existence.
Life is too short to repeat what others done in 10s of years.
Besides, we are living in a busy fast-paced life... * +

0gypsy0 1.12.20 - 04:40pm
There's no god. The end. * +

miaiad 2.12.20 - 01:50am
Verily, There is one and only God smile.gif * +

crail 2.12.20 - 07:09am
The smarter People that believe in God just can't accept how amazing and magical the universe is, real magic. Not this made up crap.

I bet there are intelligent beings on other planets thinking the same sh*t. Billions of people here just can't accept that there is nothing. Sorry * +

jlh1182 3.12.20 - 12:24am
The proof of intelligent design is all around us, and in the holy books it is stated how man fits into this world as part of that design.. I was sceptical, but after looking at certain details regarding anatomy, nature, atomic structure and even the cosmos the matter is hard to deny.. so I don't.. * +

miaiad 3.12.20 - 12:40am

@ jlh1182 - 3.12.20 - 12:24am
The proof of intelligent design is all around us, and in the holy books it is stated how man fits into this world as part of that design.. I was sceptical, but after looking at certain details regarding anatomy, nature, atomic structure and even the cosmos the matter is hard to deny.. so I don't..

Agree.gif Yip * +

jlh1182 3.12.20 - 11:29am
? * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-2
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark