! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Existence of Evil - Page 1/19

Subject: Existence of Evil
Replies: 127 Views: 6935
> »
miaiad 13.04.20 - 09:16am
Atheists, and others, very often ask: if God really exists, why would He allow all types of evils in this world?
It's a big philosophical question indeed.
Listen to Dr. Mustafa Mahmoud giving some details and answers about this:
URL of FB video: [link]Watch here:https://www.facebook.com/146079765678/posts/10157390165415679/[/link] * +

miaiad 13.04.20 - 09:21am
The video might be 30 years old.
Bio of presenter: [link]Here:en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mustafa_Mahmoud[/link] * +

crail 13.04.20 - 05:11pm
scorpions aren't evil lol * +

crail 13.04.20 - 05:14pm
I just see a guy that is trying to understand the world but is getting it very wrong. Its evolution that got us here * +

miaiad 13.04.20 - 09:39pm
Evolution is a hypothesis, that's too far to be right
Evolution occurred over millions of years? How they monitored it? Direct monitoring, or by senses and sensors, is a key factor of true science. * +

miaiad 13.04.20 - 09:42pm
Evolution occurred by blind random selection? My Mind cannot believe it happen by chance to build all of complicated systems of human body, be perfectly tuned, just in a matter of milliseconds where the chance played. * +

crail 14.04.20 - 01:19am
It didn't happen overnight. It was over billions of years. And we have found fossils that are billions of years old. Humans didn't just magic out of nowhere. We started off as simple organisms.

So where's the evidence of your hypothesis? There's none other that the word of a few backward people back in the day. Yes, we were quite thick back than. We haven't always been this brilliant * +

miaiad 14.04.20 - 01:50am
Fossils are good proof that those creatures were existing at that time. However, it is not scientifically valid to link them to other fossils in different locations or different ages. Different creatures are likely lived in different locations and different ages, not necessarily belong to the same creature.
OK, we started of small organisms, but has that process came to its end? or we are still evolving?
If it came to an end, then there is more powerful controller who guides the evolution.
If it is still ongoing, then there is no guarantee that future minds come with extra brilliant discoveries that might negate what we believe now about evolution.
Kindly, I am not interested to run long exhausting discussions between the two teams who support evolution and creation, on the other side.
Anyone can research this and read over the Internet, from all aspects, by all sides.
However, respect is a must, but 'to respect' does not mean 'to accept'.
Best wishes blossom.gif * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-19
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index