! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Following Jesus - Page 8/8

Subject: Following Jesus
« <
alvar89 24.07.20 - 02:57pm

@ ogdenz - 23.07.20 - 11:20pm
As usual you are talking through your arse. I genuinely dont believe the character Jesus Christ ever existed. Nothing political about that belief.

You are afraid to say negative things against islam and your left leaning political views make you constantly start with whatabout christians when islam is mentioned. You are far from having any fair judgement on things as shown time and time again. * +

adelarge 21.09.20 - 10:25pm

@ 0gypsy0 - 22.07.20 - 06:30pm
Obvious where? I was just pointing out that Jesus isn't that much of a Saint as he is being portrayed. And I pointed out that Mohammed was way worse. And you are putting me in a group of people I don't belong to. I'm not responsible of that.
You're offending a minority group too and you portray your Jesus and the Bible's prophets in something they're not. Just like Muslims with Mohammed and eyc. That, I said it in a reply, how funny you all are to me. You're just trying to twist everything, it's not your 1st time.
By the way, I haven't made a post against Covid-19 either, I'm probably denying that too, right? I'm also not upset on the weather, I'm probably okay with all the tragedies it produced. Right?

Gypsy do you even know what your talking about?The reason muslims kill people is Muhammad told them to kill non believers. As for Christians who decide to kill people, jesus ain't responsible for their actions as he told us not to do it. You got absolutely no idea what your talking about, instead of trying to impress your prodigit friends just educate yourself first. I would ask you to read the whole bible from start to finish but i know your too lazy minded to do that.so instead read the new testament from mathew onwards and then come back and let's just see what you have to say. And I can tell your in a dark place. Just think you could change all that if you turn to the lord. * +

adelarge 21.09.20 - 10:31pm

@ 7stars - 6.03.20 - 10:36am
Well, that's a very unfounded and harsh statement re Islam there's no guarantee but, let's leave that there. I'm not going in a debate abt faith and religion other then asking u this question. What, according to u, would God s favorite religion be? Since, according to u, Islam there's no guarantee...can u answer that question, pls? Thnx

I can answer that. I noticed in your profile you have black children? Are you of black skin too? Cause according to the koran all black people go to hell. And dont deny it, I did put a post up in here sometime ago stating the actual verse in the koran where it states that. Turn to jesus and your be saved. * +

0gypsy0 21.09.20 - 11:16pm

@ adelarge - 21.09.20 - 10:25pm
Gypsy do you even know what your talking about?The reason muslims kill people is Muhammad told them to kill non believers. As for Christians who decide to kill people, jesus ain't responsible for their actions as he told us not to do it. You got absolutely no idea what your talking about, instead of trying to impress your prodigit friends just educate yourself first. I would ask you to read the whole bible from start to finish but i know your too lazy minded to do that.so instead read the new testament from mathew onwards and then come back and let's just see what you have to say. And I can tell your in a dark place. Just think you could change all that if you turn to the lord.

Follow your own advice. There's nothing for me to debate with you since you proved many times what a one sided brainwashed bigot you are. Deluded idiot * +

crimson 23.09.20 - 02:41am
You all should come to the dark side, no fighting here over who's fairytales are more bullsh*t. *

« <

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ go to page 1-8
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index