! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

The only begotten son of God? - Page 1/16

Subject: The only begotten son of God?
Replies: 107 Views: 7394
> »
7stars 4.03.20 - 05:52am
Was He really the only begotten son of God? What about that verse that says, those who do the will of God, they will be called sons and daughters of God?? Noah, Job,the desciples, Elijah,etc, they all did the will of God.??? * +

miaiad 4.03.20 - 06:23am
Quran 112:
1. Say: He is Allah, the Unique.

2. Allah, the Self-Sufficient.

3. He does not give birth, nor was He born.

4. And there is none equal to Him. * +

miaiad 4.03.20 - 06:25am
Verse 3:
(3) He does not give birth, nor was He born. This verse describes another aspect of Allahs Unique Oneness. False religions generally represent God in human terms by either giving Him human characteristics and or human form. This verse deals primarily with two distinct characteristics of human beings and other living creatures in general: coming into existence by being born and procreating by giving birth. He (Allah) does not give birth, because there is nothing similar to him. A child is made from portions (sperm and ovum) of the bodies of its parents which is why it is similar to its parents in form and characteristics. If God gave birth, there would be another god like Him, which His uniqueness has already negated. The Almighty also rejected the concept of having a child from the perspective that bearing offspring usually requires a female partner similar in form to the male. Allah also rejected offspring from the general perspective that it is not befitting, since to have a child would reduce him to the status of His creatures. This answers the question of those who claim that since it is agreed that God can do anything, He should be able to have a son if He wished. It is not befitting because it would make God like His creatures. Furthermore people have children out of a need for help to survive in this material world or out of the need for continued existence through ones progeny. * +

7stars 4.03.20 - 11:12am
Well said, algamdulilah! * +

ufohunter 5.03.20 - 06:25pm
You do realise that there's more guarantee of eternal life through salvation in the Redemption Plan of Christ than by blindly following Islam even after rejecting the Gospels.

How I see it,
Islam=waste of time
Christ-=you are promised eternal life by Grace which is sufficient

Go figure. * +

ufohunter 5.03.20 - 06:35pm
So reject the Gospels.. we have to all work out our salvation as individuals.
I can promise you this: I can still go to heaven after rejecting Islam but the Gospels I'm guaranteed having wink.gif my name writing in the Book of Life. * +

7stars 6.03.20 - 10:51am
Uhm, have u noticed that all the gospels start with the gospel ACCORDING to Mathew,Mark, etc...?? like the writers of those books don't believe it themselves. I'm yet to see the gospels ACCORDING TO JESUS PBUH HIMSELF! Which was removed with so many other books from the Bible. That gospel was the one that has made Jesus pbuh infamous in the eyes of His own people, His own family!! Do ur research. * +

7stars 6.03.20 - 11:04am
Mr ufohunter, here some good advice for u. Just for reading and believing the gospels is never enough to ensure ur spot in heaven. Why? Cos u have darkness in ur heart, animosity towards other faiths and cultures. Ur filled wit negativity. God is a source of love and Light, not darkness and hatred. * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-16
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search