! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

The only begotten son of God? - Page 14/16

Subject: The only begotten son of God?
« <> »
trunking 28.10.20 - 08:27pm

@ crail - 26.07.20 - 05:01am
Muhammad doesn't sound like a white man's name, and anyway it still doesn't have anything to do with the blatant racism

I actually read this till halfway through (hours of content). Very fascinating. I now believe the original Arabs to be black (well of Hametic/Himyaritic or of a cousin tribe of Sheba origin) and later through gene flow from Anatolia, Babylon and ancient Persia, gradually adopted the Caucasian features as of current (majority of Arabia).
[link]http://realhistoryww.com/world_history/ancient/Misc/True_Negros/The_True_Negro_2.htm[/link] * +

0gypsy0 14.11.20 - 05:23pm

@ nims1 - 26.07.20 - 01:53pm
That is the reason He is God. He has the legal right to call anyone His son. If He calls you son,who are you to argue with Him? Jesus sonship is quite different from others because He proceeded directly from God.

Yeah, God is playing favourites and favouritism is a bad human trait * +

scraggy 16.11.20 - 02:15pm
Religion is a mental shackle. Designed to remove your free will . you must give up your free will to be saved. in the afterlife. My main concern here and now today and the choices I make today. not building credit up for the afterlife. If there is a god I should have an eternity to learn and follow him. and not 70 to 80 years to build up credit for it. * +

im.joker 28.11.20 - 04:34pm
Is there any quran from the time of Muhammad ? * +

im.joker 28.11.20 - 04:34pm

@ 7stars - 6.03.20 - 10:51am
Uhm, have u noticed that all the gospels start with the gospel ACCORDING to Mathew,Mark, etc...?? like the writers of those books don't believe it themselves. I'm yet to see the gospels ACCORDING TO JESUS PBUH HIMSELF! Which was removed with so many other books from the Bible. That gospel was the one that has made Jesus pbuh infamous in the eyes of His own people, His own family!! Do ur research.

Is there any quran the time of Muhammad ? * +

im.joker 28.11.20 - 04:36pm

@ manszar - 8.03.20 - 03:09am
yet christians claim the law of the jews is no more,,, so abolished. chin.gif

Is fullfilled , it's done , not abolished , there is a difference * +

im.joker 28.11.20 - 04:38pm

@ miaiad - 9.03.20 - 08:49pm
It was sufficient to respectfully say (Simply, I do not believe in what you believe)...
Let's all spread good ethics is conversations with people of different beliefs/views/etc.

Did Muhammad respected other religion ? Demolished pagan god's ? Calling Christians , Jews and polytheists by demeaning names ? Is it respectful ? * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-16
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index