! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Evil - Page 1/2

Subject: Evil
Replies: 11 Views: 911
> »
mockingjay1182 30.04.19 - 03:33pm
Devil in the details, what's your interpretation of this? 'But I say unto you, That ye resist not evil' (Matt. 5:39) * +

0gypsy0 30.04.19 - 08:35pm
Post the entire verse, it says :

39 but I say unto you, That ye resist not evil: but whosoever shall smite thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also.

sxy.gif * +

lugus 1.05.19 - 07:37pm
Nobody is fully evil environment and education bears the brunt of evil acts, religion can both give a person morality but also drive a person to horrible acts * +

ladibud 2.05.19 - 07:58am
just means, to be, not to repay it with evil but to walk away. it doesn't mean being a push over tho and allowing yourself to be used and abused. * +

crimson 3.05.19 - 05:02pm
Greek to me. I don't understand a word of it. * +

crazedd 4.05.19 - 11:26am
Thats what judaism or the enemies would want, is for you to forgive your enemies. I can understand the whole if you fight back fire with fire you are no different than they are but...thats not how it went down in the past, you crushed your enemies before they crushed you. They wouldnt show you the same mercy in those days * +

valatine 4.05.19 - 11:18pm
Boobies who cares * +

amokrun 11.05.19 - 12:48pm
Read the small print. Selling your soul to the devil for short term materialistic goals will lead to an eternity of the devils will, be that endless barbed wire colonoscopies or kicking back smoking blunts with ya boy bighorns. * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-2
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search