! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Israel/Palestine - Page 4/5

Subject: Israel/Palestine
« <> »
miaiad 8.07.19 - 01:50am

@ john_163 - 7.07.19 - 01:35pm
read.gif and guess no one would even care if you would

Sigh.gif * +

miaiad 8.07.19 - 01:51am

@ 0gypsy0 - 7.07.19 - 02:39pm
How lovely...

Innocent enough haha.gif * +

manszar 17.08.19 - 02:52pm

@ phallica - 5.07.19 - 01:35pm
Israel will just keep expanding, they don't care about Palestinian lives and vice versa, nor do they care about war crimes. Israel can't outright exterminate the Palestinians, but can expand as an act of slow attrition. On the flip side, Muslims hate Jews and could never co-exist with Jews without trying to subvert them. Both are a subversive people, you see Muslims in the west wanting society their way, the same would happen with Israel if they relented.

The Zionists are all too aware of this, and they've spent decades using America to disrupt the Middle East so as to lessen the chance of Israel falling to its surrounding neighbours. It's a perpetual impasse that will eventually go Israel's way.

it also seems Jews hate Muslims and could never coexist with them without trying to subvert them. as is evident in the middle east today * +

lugus 26.08.19 - 05:51pm
Just for you manzar, I'm not pro israel or pro Palestine but you need to understand reality not propaganda The religious affiliation of the Israeli population as of 2019 was 74.2 Jewish, 17.8 Muslim, 2.0 Christian, and 1.6 Druze, with the remaining 4.4 including faiths such as Samaritanism and Baha'iism, and irreligious people with no faith * +

manszar 27.09.19 - 04:30am
just for me, thats nice, so nothing for phallica? * +

lugus 28.09.19 - 07:38am
Well you could say it can relate to both, population statistics show 2 things, the myths of not being able to live side by side is wrong, and the myth of some anti Islamic agenda by israel is also wrong * +

obi_jon 11.03.20 - 12:22pm
This has no actual relevance to the question posed in topic but I didn't know where else to post it and didn't want to make a new topic about it.

I was talking to someone last week whose [link]direct ancestor:https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mark_Sykes[/link] played a not insignificant role in helping create the whole Israel/Palestine mess in the first place. The families ancestral stately home Sledmere House, set in a sprawling 3000+ acre country estate, is just down the road about 5-6miles away from here.
* +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-5
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum