! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

About Death - Page 5/5

Subject: About Death
« <
crazedd 26.03.19 - 01:07pm

@ crimson - 13.02.19 - 07:38pm
Yes, kinda. I believe we are all souls travelling in vessels. Our current bodies in our current lives are just vessels. So when my body dies in this life, my soul will go into a new body, a new vessel.

Only when you go to the light * +

crazedd 26.03.19 - 01:10pm
iil thats because they want us dead and everybody is infected with parasites, mind altering parasites * +

xbbrox 17.04.19 - 05:24pm
l believe we r put on earth 3 score years and 10 then the question heaven or hell the 3 score year and 10 i believe is the Hell part has u never hear any1 thats passed Knock and ask 2b let back in thus must b Heaven * +

adelarge 7.05.19 - 11:44pm
The purpose of death is for the place you go after your life. So theres people in this world who are already deciding on their life after death and they dont even know it. There is a heaven an hell and The ones who ignored the truth will go to hell. You cant expect to go to gods heaven when you didn't even want to know God? And if you think your going to bargain and say you didn't know god existed then think again cause you did know about god you just didn't want to know him. So theres only one place left * +

phallica 8.05.19 - 09:32pm
Death gives life value. * +

amokrun 11.05.19 - 12:41pm
There is no purpose in death. That would require purpose in living, which requires predestination. If there is predestination then literally nothing you do in life will matter. * +

teddig 21.11.19 - 12:54am
i believe we are all one consciousness, just having our own subjective experience, your name, your body, your ego thats not what we really are, this is just a point of attention, when thats over our consciousness moves on elsewhere, thats my opinion though. *

« <

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ go to page 1-5
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index