! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

True Islam - Page 1/4

Subject: True Islam
Replies: 22 Views: 1054
> »
gabenowa 14.01.19 - 01:08am
Any Shia muslims of the true Islam faith should join Shiachat for genuine conversations among muslims of true islam * +

iminuru 14.01.19 - 01:59pm
shia muslim of true islam?
To be honest, Muhammad s.a.w the Prophet of Islam was not shia, btw.
* +

trunking 14.01.19 - 03:59pm
I prefer Shia Islam tbh * +

trunking 14.01.19 - 04:01pm
Ali was related and one of the first to embrace Islam so that makes him the more permissible Caliph. * +

trunking 14.01.19 - 04:04pm
A few months before his death, the Islamic prophet Muhammad delivered a sermon to over 100,000 Muslims at the event of Ghadir Khumm. In the sermon, he declared Ali ibn Abi Talib to be his successor. He described Ali with several leadership titles in the sermon, including ''Mawla,'' ''Imam,'' ''Ameer,'' and ''Khalifah.'' After the sermon, Muhammad instructed everyone to pledge allegiance to Ali. According to both Shia and Sunni sources, Abu Bakr, Umar, and Uthman were all among those who pledged allegiance to Ali at the event.

After Muhammad's death, however, some of Muhammad's companions left and gathered at a place known as Saqifa. At Saqifa, Umar pledged allegiance to Abu Bakr, despite their previous pledges of allegiance to Ali. Abu Bakr then assumed political power, and his supporters became known as the Sunnis. Despite that, a group of Muslims kept their allegiance to Ali. These people, who became known as Shias, held that while Ali's right to be the political leader may have been taken, he was still the religious and spiritual leader after Muhammad. * +

trunking 14.01.19 - 04:06pm
Tea.gif See! Shia Islam is true Islam! * +

trunking 14.01.19 - 04:09pm
Later, wasn't there a period of civil wars fought by the Sunnis against the 'Shias'?
It's still manifesting to this day.
People think of all the mosques being bombed by fellow Muslims and think it's ridiculous but this is mostly sectarian. Sunnis killing Shias and Shias retaliating. * +

iminuru 14.01.19 - 04:18pm

@ trunking - 14.01.19 - 03:59pm
I prefer Shia Islam tbh

I haven't read all Your statments here..
Let me tell You a fact.
You will find hundred thousands of Muslims that are Pure SUNNI, all of them remembering the HOLY QURAAN by heart, but you wont find a single shia who can do this. A shia cannot and wont remember the whole Quraan for long due to the wrath (on them), they are bad mouthed towards Shaba the companion of MUHAMMAD S.A W. * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-4
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search