! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Practicing Atheists - Page 5/10

Subject: Practicing Atheists
« <> »
sephiroth 14.03.19 - 08:19am

@ ogdenz - 14.03.19 - 01:47am
Don't the Baha'i nutters worship all the gods?

Whisper.gif They regard all religions as equal and beneficial to mankind. * +

0gypsy0 15.03.19 - 03:19pm
At least they don't behead people because of a god * +

spunkydj 2.04.19 - 12:54pm
its plain and simple once your dead your dead that is it on re incarnation so just except it * +

ogdenz 3.04.19 - 01:22am
Okay guru spunkydj. Thanks for clearing that up for us. * +

adelarge 3.04.19 - 10:39pm
If your an atheist then watch a video on YouTube called the atheist delusion. Its only an hour long, it's interesting, but it goes into things a bit deeper where you never looked. Take a look. * +

obi_jon 6.04.19 - 11:14am

@ ogdenz - 8.01.19 - 06:16pm
I disagree. I first read about Buddhism over 30 years ago and I didn't believe a word of it. A few years later I looked at it again and a lot if it made sense to me. I believe a lot of what it says.

Buddhism is better than most religions in that it does make some kind of semi-logical sense and doesn't involve a supernatural diety. It provided an answer to some of the big philosophical questions that all religions, by their very nature, seek to ask. The answers it gave and thereby the conclusions it draws from them are still wrong though and have been outmoded by modern scientific understanding of things like basic physics.
The idea of reincarnation for instance, probably stems from an innate unconscious understanding of what we now know as the conservation of energy principle, aka the 1st law of thermodynamics: that energy can neither be created nor destroyed, only exchanged from one form to another. * +

crazedd 6.04.19 - 11:35am

@ 0gypsy0 - 10.02.19 - 07:54pm
All of you who don't believe in Zeus, I just want you to know : ZEUS LOVES YOU!!! Accept Zeus in your heart!

Je-zues * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-10
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum