! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Muslim conversion - Page 3/6

Subject: Muslim conversion
« <> »
0gypsy0 8.09.18 - 10:18pm
pmpl.gif pot callingthe kettle black * +

ogdenz 8.09.18 - 11:46pm

@ adelarge - 8.09.18 - 09:49pm
Here's some good advice, do not turn to islam, your end up where Muhammad is now.it was created by satan through Muhammad, islam will spread like the plague it is, people will turn to it, but allah is not god but satan. Just use common sense, islam is full of contradictions, it's like this cause it's false, it also teaches you can lie for the cause, it's very devious. Turn to our Lord and saviour jesus Christ, this is the only way to save yourself, And that goes for the evolutionists too, trust me

Save yourself from what exactly? * +

myndit 9.09.18 - 03:56pm

@ 0gypsy0 - 3.09.18 - 09:23pm
Keep us updated with pictures ( your face expressions included)

Mia, a video posted by someone named '' muslim preachers'' will highly recommend circumcision. You supposed to be a perfect creation right? Nevermind, I'm not against people mutilating themselves good.gif

Haha totaly * +

myndit 9.09.18 - 04:00pm

@ 0gypsy0 - 6.09.18 - 08:51pm
Funny though you muslims say allah created you perfect but then you cut your foreskin because of Abraham did

Idiots * +

miaiad 10.09.18 - 01:52am

@ myndit - 9.09.18 - 04:00pm
Idiots

Who? huh.gif * +

miaiad 10.09.18 - 01:53am

@ adelarge - 8.09.18 - 09:49pm
Here's some good advice, do not turn to islam, your end up where Muhammad is now.it was created by satan through Muhammad, islam will spread like the plague it is, people will turn to it, but allah is not god but satan. Just use common sense, islam is full of contradictions, it's like this cause it's false, it also teaches you can lie for the cause, it's very devious. Turn to our Lord and saviour jesus Christ, this is the only way to save yourself, And that goes for the evolutionists too, trust me

If a Muslim believes in Jesus, but stays as a Muslim, will he also be saved? hmmm.gif * +

adamkhan2090 20.10.18 - 08:46am
People who believe in One God and worship him alone will not be the ones in hell... If u say otherwise u have a few screws loose... * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-6
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index