! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

No god of mine! fk religion its ev - Page 3/3

Subject: No god of mine! fk religion its ev
« <
ogdenz 27.07.18 - 12:19am
Hello iminuru,yes I am fine thanks. So you are saying Allah and Islam agree with the Hindu teachings on Karma? * +

iminuru 27.07.18 - 04:38pm

@ ogdenz - 27.07.18 - 12:19am
Hello iminuru,yes I am fine thanks. So you are saying Allah and Islam agree with the Hindu teachings on Karma?

Oh come on Ogdenz. Hinduism is contrary to Islam. I think You can find detail about this. I haven't studied at all, what karma is.. * +

vampboy 28.07.18 - 12:14pm

@ iminuru - 27.07.18 - 04:38pm
Oh come on Ogdenz. Hinduism is contrary to Islam. I think You can find detail about this. I haven't studied at all, what karma is..

It's pretty much what you said it was, ''calamities for things you have earned'' that's also karma. Doesn't seem very contrary to Islam at this aspect, does it? * +

iminuru 28.07.18 - 06:25pm
whatever this karma is or how it is, I don't know, nor am I interested in it, I will stick to the Islamic teachings. It is said that during a sermon, Moses a.s. claimed to be the most learned person on the earth. Allah instructed him to go to the junction of the two seas where he would meet one who was more learned than Moses.(Al Khidr a.s.) The rest, The holy Qur'an says..
(18: 60) (Recall) when Moses; said to his young man, I shall not give up until I reach the meeting point of the two seas, or else I shall go on traveling for years.
18: 61) So, when they reached the meeting point of the two seas, they forgot their fish, and it made its way into the sea as in a tunnel.
(18: 62) When they went further, he said to his young man, Bring us our morning meal; we have, indeed, had much fatigue from this journey of ours.
(18: 63) He said, You see, when we stayed at the rock, I forgot the fish. It was none but Satan who made me forget it to tell you about it - and it made its way into the sea in an amazing manner.
(18: 64) He said, That was what we were looking for. So they returned, retracing their footsteps.
18: 65 Then they found one of Our servants whom We blessed with mercy from Us and whom We gave knowledge, a knowledge from Our own.
18: 66 Moses said to him, May I have your company so that you teach me some of the rightful knowledge you have been given.
18: 67 He said, You can never bear with me patiently.
18: 68 And how would you keep patient over something your comprehension cannot grasp?
18: 69 He (Moses) said, You will find me patient, if Allah wills, and I shall not disobey any order from you.18: 70 He said, Well, if you follow me, do not ask me about anything unless I myself start telling you about it.
18: 71 So, they both moved ahead, until when they boarded a boat, he sliced it (by removing one of its planks). He (Moses) said, Did you slice it to drown its people? In fact, you have done a terrible act. * +

iminuru 28.07.18 - 06:29pm
18: 72 He said, Did I not say that you can never bear with me patiently?
18: 73 He (Moses) said, Do not hold me punishable for what I forgot, and do not make my course too difficult for me.
18: 74 So, they moved ahead until when they met a boy, he killed him (the boy). He (Moses) said, Did you kill an innocent soul while he did not kill anyone? You have committed a heinous act indeed.
18: 75 He said, Did I not tell you that you can never bear with me patiently?
18: 76 He (Moses) said, If I ask you about something after this, do not allow me your company. You have now reached a point where you have a valid excuse (to part with me) from my own side.
18: 77 Then, they moved ahead until they came to the people of a town; they asked its people for food, and they refused to host them. Then, they found there a wall tending to fall down. So he (KhaDir) set it right. He (Moses) said, If you wished, you could have charged a fee for this.
18: 78 He said, Here is the point of parting ways between me and you. I shall now explain to you the reality of things about which you could not remain patient.
18: 79 As for the boat, it belonged to some poor people who worked at sea. So I wanted to make it defective, as there was a king across them who used to usurp every boat by force.
18: 80 As for the boy, his parents were believers. We apprehended that he would impose rebellion and infidelity upon them.
18: 81 We, therefore, wished that their Lord would replace him with someone better than him in piety, and more akin to affection.
18: 82 As for the wall, it belonged to two orphan boys in the city, and there was a treasure beneath it belonging to them, and their father was a pious man. So your Lord willed that they should reach their maturity and dig out their treasure, as a mercy from your Lord. I did not do it on my own accord. This is the reality of things about
* +

iminuru 28.07.18 - 06:40pm
This is the reality of things about which you could not remain patient. * +

manszar 29.07.18 - 10:43am

@ 0gypsy0 - 22.07.18 - 09:26pm
Or because they're afraid something terrible will happen to them.

absolutely, i would go as far as saying most if not all starts out as fear like you said. then after that comes the obsession with reward, the delight in the illusion that they are a part of something great. while still of course maintaining the fear as you mentioned *

« <

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ go to page 1-3
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index