! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Gaza,/Iranian attack on Israel - Page 34/46

Subject: Gaza,/Iranian attack on Israel
« <> »
antibacterial 14.09.18 - 10:38am

@ manszar - 14.09.18 - 03:38am
its clear you have no understanding of what a zionist believes

Its time to look it up yourself. Im tired of telling you the meaning of the word Zionist. You are not very bright, you keep forgetting the meaning of that word. If you look it up yourself you may remember it. * +

antibacterial 14.09.18 - 10:44am

@ manszar - 14.09.18 - 03:46am
satan deceived jews. who do you think told abraham to sacrifice his son in a show of loyalty? it wasn't God as God would know the loyalty of the man. but satan needed him to show it. the greatest evil is to make men think they are the chosen of GOD because this makes them do evil in the name of God. you just have to look at antibacterial who is overjoyed at the deaths of palestinian children

Manzar , are you G-d ? Who gave you permission to reright the Bible, who gave you permission to cop and change the Bible the way you want ?
Dont spread lies about me. I always said terrorists( does not matter your age ) doesnt ha e a right to live. All terrorists must be executed. * +

cosmic 19.09.18 - 08:25pm

@ 9362 - 30.05.18 - 06:32pm
Both sides are as bad

This, I've no sympathy for the entire region Arabs attack Israelis Israel attack back with force indiscriminately a complete circle of nothing but blood murder where innocent men women and children dies both Muslim and Jew while those responsible on both sides cower in their fortified bunkers playing God with others lives * +

manszar 20.09.18 - 03:02am

@ antibacterial - 14.09.18 - 10:35am
The Arabs stayed there, they didnt own the land.

then how did jews buy land from palestinians? * +

manszar 20.09.18 - 03:03am

@ antibacterial - 14.09.18 - 10:38am
Its time to look it up yourself. Im tired of telling you the meaning of the word Zionist. You are not very bright, you keep forgetting the meaning of that word. If you look it up yourself you may remember it.

its clear you have no understanding of what a zionist believes facepalm.gif * +

manszar 20.09.18 - 03:14am

@ antibacterial - 14.09.18 - 10:44am
Manzar , are you G-d ? Who gave you permission to reright the Bible, who gave you permission to cop and change the Bible the way you want ?
Dont spread lies about me. I always said terrorists( does not matter your age ) doesnt ha e a right to live. All terrorists must be executed.

the devil wouldn't say he is the devil to abraham would he? he would say i am god go prove your loyalty to me by killing your son. and he couldn't let abraham do it to seal the deal.

a all knowing God would have no need for abraham to do this evil act. only evil would ask someone to commit evil

we can see how this has even twisted your mind into accepting evil. yes.gif * +

manszar 20.09.18 - 03:15am

@ antibacterial - 14.09.18 - 10:44am
Dont spread lies about me. I always said terrorists( does not matter your age ) doesnt ha e a right to live. All terrorists must be executed.

even jewish terrorists? * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-46
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum