! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Gaza,/Iranian attack on Israel - Page 28/46

Subject: Gaza,/Iranian attack on Israel
« <> »
antibacterial 16.08.18 - 06:06am

@ manszar - 15.08.18 - 07:59am
lol.gif well apparently neither do you as i ask you to provide evidence and you as usual just ignore it. so you insinuate they are using guided then say they are not and now back to insinuating guided roflmao.gif

If you open up your eyes and reaf what I wrote you will see I even gave you a date when they used it. YOU said Israel is using guided missiles against unguided rockets and stones. * +

antibacterial 16.08.18 - 06:14am

@ manszar - 15.08.18 - 08:14am
so you've gone from using to used once 7 years ago facepalm.gif so when else did they use such a weapon recently to target civilians?

You ready dont have information on wepons. When you want to kill and harm civilians, if you randomly want to bomb unarmed civilians you do exactly what Youre HEROS , Hamas is doing. You dont use guided missiles. You use guided missiles against specific targets to minimize the deaths of civilians , like Israel is doing. * +

antibacterial 16.08.18 - 06:21am

@ manszar - 15.08.18 - 08:30am
ABC news
Pregnant mother and child killed as conflict between Israel, Hamas escalates.

Israeli airstrikes have killed at least three people, including a pregnant mother and her 18-month-old child, after the Israeli military and Hamas traded fire overnight and into Thursday afternoon, the Gaza Health Ministry reported.

HAARETS israeli new
The Late Inas and Bayan Khammash

Imagine the reaction if Hamas had killed a pregnant Israeli woman and her baby daughter. But Inas and Bayan were Palestinians from Dir al-Balah

They were mother and daughter. Inas was 23, in her ninth month of pregnancy; Bayan was an 18-month-old baby. They were killed when a missile hit their home, a rented apartment in a one-story building in Dir al-Balah in the Gaza Strip. The father of the family, Mohammed, was seriously wounded.

this was not a lie at all, israel just didnt like the bbc headline ,,,,Israeli air strikes kill pregnant woman and baby,,,,,, they wanted to change it to include the normal it was done in innocent retaliation s//it again

I have a photo on my gallery. You have fallen into the propoganda trap. Hahaha, ABC, BBC, ALJAZERA and the list of terrorist supporting news agencies are growing day by day. Why dont you go and have a look at all these listed news agencies, then you will not make yourself look look like a clown. * +

manszar 17.08.18 - 02:43am

@ antibacterial - 16.08.18 - 05:56am
Once again you are spreading lies like the BBC and Aljazera. The protesters at the border werearmed. If you couldn't see that you are blind. The onec killed at the border were mostly trained terrorists. I have all the photos of the dead scumbags. I also told you wete to go see for yourself. They were all identified by Hamas . They published it trying to make them heros. You post makes it clear that you are a terrorist supporter. You follow your own mind and you are making your own pictures of what is really going on. Change your information center, they are feeding you lies and you are believing them. Shame

the bbc didnt lie. you just fell for the israeli attempt to hide the truth. you see what they did was say the bbc lied by not including that the killing of the pregnant women and child happens because they were retaliating or the usual sh/t. but you just saw the claim by israel that said the bbc lied and went along just as planed and thought the death of the women and child was a lie. you are the victim of israeli propaganda yes.gif * +

manszar 17.08.18 - 02:46am

@ antibacterial - 16.08.18 - 06:03am
The land of the Philistines are not a land called Palestine. That is totally untrue . There is a subject called Ancient World's , World History and Ancient Civilisations. Please go have a look.

the word Palestinian comes from the word philistine its no coincidence that the words look similar Please go have a look. * +

manszar 17.08.18 - 02:51am

@ antibacterial - 16.08.18 - 06:06am
If you open up your eyes and reaf what I wrote you will see I even gave you a date when they used it. YOU said Israel is using guided missiles against unguided rockets and stones.

yes Israel is using guided missiles against unguided rockets and stones. and using those guided missiles to target civilians. you gave one account that supposedly happens 7 years ago. that is no evidence that they have in their position guided missiles. that is a account of how they may have had one. * +

manszar 17.08.18 - 02:57am

@ antibacterial - 16.08.18 - 06:14am
You ready dont have information on wepons. When you want to kill and harm civilians, if you randomly want to bomb unarmed civilians you do exactly what Youre HEROS , Hamas is doing. You dont use guided missiles. You use guided missiles against specific targets to minimize the deaths of civilians , like Israel is doing.

no when you want to retaliate at a country that is openly targeting your civilians and you have no means of targeting that country you fire at that country. just like they did in ww2 when they also didn't have targeting weapons they would drop bombs on the cities of the enemy country. if you want hamas to only target your army then supply them with weapons that can do it. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-46
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index