! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Gaza,/Iranian attack on Israel - Page 11/46

Subject: Gaza,/Iranian attack on Israel
« <> »
antibacterial 23.06.18 - 07:14am

@ 0gypsy0 - 16.06.18 - 06:10pm
It shows the stupidity of snipers who killed unarmed civilians and of course then there's you,a total ignorant fkwit just like those you support lol.
Then again you avoid answering manszar's question. Why? Name a president of Israel before 1947. Oh wait, you're totally clueless about it as per usual.
You're embarrassing yourself over and over again, it's boring.

On May 14th 90 perfect of Palestinians killed on that day were Hamas terrorists, identified and acknowledged by their own leders. You still call them innocent protestors. Another 3 dead misfits were identified with other Jihad groups. You should salute the IDF for not killing innocent . All protesting Palestinian Arabs at the Israeli border are busy with terror deeds. You are an embarrassment to yourself and the human race. You are a terrorist supporter. * +

antibacterial 23.06.18 - 07:17am

@ manszar - 20.06.18 - 04:46am
its called the west bank, its not called israel. go look at a map. so israel is occupying the west bank

First of all you are making yourself look like a clown again. Get the real name of the West Bank, then try to tell me your story again. It NEVER belonged to any Arab nation. * +

antibacterial 23.06.18 - 07:24am

@ manszar - 20.06.18 - 04:49am
palestine existed before israel go check your bible

Please tell me where to look because the name of the country called Palestine doesn't exist in my Bible. It is only after the Romans renamed the Kingdom of Israel to Palestine. Do you know any of your pre Israel Palestine leders from those days ? * +

miaiad 23.06.18 - 12:10pm

@ 9362 - 30.05.18 - 06:32pm
Both sides are as bad

sure? * +

0gypsy0 23.06.18 - 12:45pm

@ antibacterial - 23.06.18 - 07:24am
Please tell me where to look because the name of the country called Palestine doesn't exist in my Bible. It is only after the Romans renamed the Kingdom of Israel to Palestine. Do you know any of your pre Israel Palestine leders from those days ?

facepalm.gif laugh3.gif * +

antibacterial 23.06.18 - 06:06pm
Ogypsy0, so you couldn't find it either, if you could , sharere your information. * +

manszar 24.06.18 - 10:33am

@ antibacterial - 23.06.18 - 07:14am
On May 14th 90 perfect of Palestinians killed on that day were Hamas terrorists, identified and acknowledged by their own leders. You still call them innocent protestors. Another 3 dead misfits were identified with other Jihad groups. You should salute the IDF for not killing innocent . All protesting Palestinian Arabs at the Israeli border are busy with terror deeds. You are an embarrassment to yourself and the human race. You are a terrorist supporter.

we know they killed innocents because it's on video. do you know how many reporters were shot? do you know how many medical staff were shot? do you know how many innocent protesters were shot? all shot with live fire. the 90 percent is just a lie pedalled by fools like you who want to justify the killing of children * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-46
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index