! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

why god, why ? - Page 2/3

Subject: why god, why ?
« <> »
vampboy 3.05.18 - 04:36am

@ im.joker - 1.05.18 - 05:01pm
okay, if everything was created by god, then all the bad things was created by god ? don't you think the inventor of sin is as bad as a sinner ?

I would take the Bible with an analogical method, and only study the essentials that would allow you to live an enriching life. Do not seek God within words, words are merely pointers to something far greater and profound than our mind could ever capture. Don't reduce God to a mere word, neither to another concept. Experience Him, know Him for yourself, all the answers will come to you or they may not, and that's okay, accept it.

Live every moment, don't despair. * +

quiller 3.05.18 - 01:34pm
All things sick and cancerous, All evil great and small. All things foul and dangerous, The lord god made them all. music3 * +

0gypsy0 3.05.18 - 02:11pm

@ vampboy - 3.05.18 - 04:36am
I would take the Bible with an analogical method, and only study the essentials that would allow you to live an enriching life. Do not seek God within words, words are merely pointers to something far greater and profound than our mind could ever capture. Don't reduce God to a mere word, neither to another concept. Experience Him, know Him for yourself, all the answers will come to you or they may not, and that's okay, accept it.

Live every moment, don't despair.

Warning : there's stuff that can't be unread... * +

ogdenz 3.05.18 - 02:11pm
A Monty Python song! Cool. * +

quiller 3.05.18 - 08:19pm
Finland, Finland, Finland,... * +

ogdenz 3.05.18 - 08:39pm
Indeed! Another classic from the MP crew. ''I Like Chinese'' is yet another! * +

quiller 4.05.18 - 03:21pm
Stop that! There'll be no singing while I'm 'ere! * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-3
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark