! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Mars - Page 1/4

Subject: Mars
Replies: 25 Views: 2320
> »
iminuru 29.03.18 - 08:58am
imo, it is almost impossible to live/dwell there for long. as it is said there will be human mission(s) to mars, so,
1). would You like to join such a mission???
2) afa I can understand, it will be straight suicide, what is Your opinion.
3). the Holy Quran (55, 35) has afore mentioned that if some1 leaves the earth for space, he/she will not be able to defend himsef/herself (i.e. wont survive). does the bible/talmud say something or anything like that? * +

valatine 29.03.18 - 02:23pm
So has some one from the quran been into space and actually experienced space flight or is it just here say ? * +

valatine 29.03.18 - 02:25pm
What about all the astronoughts on the international space station . They seem to be doing rather well * +

crail 30.03.18 - 12:07am
It's a one way mission. Not a suiside mission. If the human race wants to devide and survive then it's necessary. Otherwise we will all die on this planet * +

crail 30.03.18 - 12:09am
If some1 leaves the earth for space, he/she will not be able to defend himsef/herself (i.e. wont survive)

Who said won't survive? You? * +

ogdenz 30.03.18 - 01:00am
The Holy Quran also mentions flying horses does it not? * +

vampboy 30.03.18 - 02:39am

@ ogdenz - 30.03.18 - 01:00am
The Holy Quran also mentions flying horses does it not?

No, it does not. * +

vampboy 30.03.18 - 02:43am

@ crail - 30.03.18 - 12:07am
It's a one way mission. Not a suiside mission. If the human race wants to devide and survive then it's necessary. Otherwise we will all die on this planet

And we will all die on Mars as well, it's all about what's sustainable right now, maybe Mars for long term, but short term, let's improve our perception of reality and bring a change to this planet first before getting on the spaceship. * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-4
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search